“Great Menu, and Location!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Osteria Marco

Osteria Marco
Reserve with OpenTable
Osteria Marco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 2,985 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: 15th
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“Great Menu, and Location!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

This restaurant is located in LoDo Denver in Larimer Square which is the best part of downtown Denver. The menu includes many traditional dishes and some with a twist. We ordered the meat and cheese platter as an appetizer followed by their excellent pizza. It was very good and sitting on the patio offers some great people watching.

• Visited September 2012

• Korean first
Helena, Montana
“Larimer Street Gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

Understated, but excellent. If you are looking for an affordable downtown Denver Italian restaurant that offers pizzas (thin crusts cooked perfectly), main courses, salads and appetizers, this is your place. The service is wonderful; the wine list very plentiful and the portions very large. Did not try dessert, but they had a great selection. Great for couples, families or business meals.

• Visited December 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“As Good As I Remembered!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

This is my third or fourth visit and I'm never disappointed. This time we tried the mussels for our appetizer and that was an excellent decision. We love mussels and this dish was some of the best we've ever enjoyed! Excellent salads and superb Veal Scallapini as an entree. The wait staff is always very friendly and exceptionally knowledgeable about the menu and wines. I highly recommend reservations, especially during the holidays and on weekends. Everytime we've enjoyed this restaurant we share a couple of dishes, they're always very gracious and encourage us to try new and different items. The atmosphere is very casual, comfortable and not too loud for easy conversation.

• Visited December 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Great, authentic Italian food in Denver”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

I am never disappointed when I go to this restaurant. Plan on spending some cash, but enjoy yourself and relish the amazing food. Reservations are a good idea on the weekends. I asked our server for a chianti, and they didn't have one but he recommended a wonderful alternative. We got the cheese plate, and shared the Margarita pizza. I just went to Italy this summer, and I can honestly say this place captures the taste and the atmosphere of the region beautifully!
Bien Venito!

Austin, Texas
“Bravissimo!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

Fresh. Clean. Simple. Authentic. Relaxed.

I lived in Rome for many years, and appreciate the Roman "casareccio" style cooking. Essentially, it's simple cooking, with few but fresh, high-quality ingredients. Osteria Marco does it well. I've tried mussels, salads, daily fish, bistecca. All outstanding. Plus, great wines, and fast, friendly service. I come here every time I'm in Denver. Highly recommend.

• Visited November 2012