“Nice Hotel”

Ranked #81 of 157 Hotels in Denver
New Delhi, India
“Nice Hotel”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I just came back home from APS convention, I stayed at this hotel during convention i used their shuttle service to go to convention center in the morning and was just phenomenal.Breakfast was delicious, hotel rooms were clean and nice Wi-Fi was amazing or all had a great experience of this facility and i will come back.

thank you!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
MICHAEL P, Manager at Quality Inn Central Denver, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Dear Guest,

We were certainly pleased that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel, while you were in Denver for the APS convention.

We were glad that you enjoyed our complimentary full hot breakfast, as we also feel that it is quite delicious. We were also happy that you were able to use our free shuttle service to Downtown Denver and the surrounding five mile radius of the hotel, including the convention center. We were delighted that you found the rooms to be clean and nice and that the Wi-Fi was working great.

We Thank You for choosing our hotel to stay at, and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I always review hotels in advance of booking, and our recent stay at this hotel was no different. We were a bit early, arriving about 11:30. We waited about 20-30 minutes in the lobby while they found a room for us to settle into. We finally settled into the room, and found it lacking a microwave and fridge. We called down to the front desk, and they had both delivered to our room.

To be fair, this is a budget friendly hotel, and the accommodations were decent for the price point. I was satisfied up to this point....until....

Later that evening, my husband told me he discovered 'barnacles' on the shower wall while showering. I thought he was joking, and did not understand what he meant. I checked it out, and there was mold/mildew on the shower wall that was FLAKING. It appears the housekeeper was cleaning the tub, but had not bothered to clean the wall EVER. It was late, so I showered, avoiding touching the wall.

The next morning at breakfast (which was hot and pretty good), the guest relations director asked me how my stay was. I informed of the shower wall and showed her pictures I took on my cellphone. She was shocked, but then introduced me to the housekeeping manager. He told us that it would be taken care of immediately. This was on a Saturday. On Sunday, we saw the guest relations manager again....we told her that housekeeping did come the day before, but that the shower wall had not been cleaned. She again said that she'd notify the housekeeping manager. Again, it was not addressed. We were in town for business, so there was little time for us to chase down management about this issue.

We finally checked out on Wednesday morning. The wall was never cleaned. I cringe at the cleanliness of the room overall, now that I think back on it all. I would not normally be so critical, but management really dropped the ball on this one, and I hope that someone from this establishment will learn that follow up and follow through is important in guest relation matters.

We had expected so much more from the trip advisor reviews...

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

We apologize that you were not completely satisfied with your recent stay at our hotel. It is our goal that all of our guests leave our hotel, completely happy and looking forward to their next visit.

We do not feel that the problem with the shower was mold and mildew, but rather paint that was peeling from the shower wall. We assure you that we are in the process of updating all of our rooms and showers with new granite and tile, and are sure this type of problem will not occur again.

Our management staff certainly understand the importance of keeping all of our guests happy, and we will discuss this particular matter during our next management meeting.

We sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future, so that we can show you that we want and that we deserve your future business.
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

This accommodation had all the bells and whistles associated with an economic hotel. The room and facility was clean and well kept, (although could use some updating), free WIFI in rooms worked great, and the free breakfast was decent and what is to be expected for a free meal. The shuttle service was very convenient for traveling downtown as well. All in all, it had everything you needed, nothing more, nothing less.

However, I was fairly disappointed in the customer service given by some of the front desk staff. Upon arrival there was no friendly smile or welcome, just a monotone "Name?" in response to me telling them I had a reservation. We were then given some instructional notes and sent off to our room. Then the following day when I asked if the van outside was the shuttle I was told that I had to sign up for the service. I repeated my question because his answer had no relation to what I asked, then he said it leaves on the hour every hour. Again, his response had no relation to my question. I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt and perhaps he was having a bad day, but still. I walked away baffled and told my boyfriend to ask him my question to see if he would have a valid response, and he finally did. It was like pulling teeth though! The shuttle driver was not that friendly either. We traveled in awkward silence and when asked where to be dropped off we told him the convention center and he dropped us off elsewhere. Being first time visitors, we had no idea until he already left. I knew that there were specific drop off locations, but he could at least have given us a heads up that he was not dropping us off where we thought he was going to.

I will compliment the manager on being very friendly though. She made her rounds during breakfast every morning, said hi to everybody, and would even help clean up after guests that would leave their table a mess.

I'm not sure I would stay here again, but if you're on a budget and are independent when it comes to traveling then this would be a good place.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Dianne S
MICHAEL P, Manager at Quality Inn Central Denver, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Dear Guest,

We were glad that you found the room and facility to be clean and well kept, and that the wifi in the room worked well. We were also happy that you had an opportunity to have our complimentary full hot breakfast, and to use our free shuttle service to downtown Denver and the surrounding five mile radius of the hotel, at our preselected stopping places.

We do apologize that our customer service from the front desk staff and the shuttle driver did not meet your expectations. We will certainly discuss these specific problems with the staff that was involved.

We Thank You for choosing our hotel to stay at, and we hope to have another opportunity to serve you in the future, so that we can show you that we desire and deserve your business.
Eskisehir Province, Turkey
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Hotel has good conditions for us:
Shuttle to city center is very advantage. Every half an hour, the service brings people to the convention center.
Wifi connect is useful and not weak.
Clean rooms is very Comfortable. Also the hotel is not faraway from city center.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

We were glad that you found the rooms to be clean and comfortable, and that the wifi connection was good in the rooms. We were also pleased that you were able to use our free shuttle service to downtown Denver and the surrounding five mile radius of the hotel, at our preselected drop off locations.

We hope that you had an opportunity to have the complimentary full hot breakfast, as we feel that it is very good.

Denver, Colorado
Reviewed March 5, 2014

This was our second time staying at the Quality Inn Central Denver & as the first it was very pleasant. Room was clean & fresh, housekeeping did a very good job. Bed was very comfortable. They have a very deluxe breakfast buffet. Will be back here the next time we are in the Denver area.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

We were pleased to see that this was your second time staying at our hotel, and that you found the room to be clean and fresh, and that housekeeping did a very good job for you. We were also happy that you enjoyed the complimentary full hot breakfast, as we feel that it is very good.

We hope that you had an opportunity to use our free shuttle service to downtown Denver and the surrounding five mile radius of the hotel, where we drop you off at our preselected stops, including the 16th street Mall, the convention Center and all of the sports venues.

Craig, Colorado
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Our reservation was marked for a smoking room which we did not want, and the office manager Steve Budson was very helpful in booking us into a non smoking room without any grief. The hotel Is very clean and lovely happy with our choice in hotel! We will gladly stay here In the future.

• Stayed March 2014
Dear Guest,

We were pleased to see that you found the hotel to be clean and lovely. We were also happy that our Manager took care of your needs and switched you to a non-smoking room without any problem.

We hope that you had a chance to have the complimentary full hot breakfast, as we feel that it is very good. We also hope that you had a chance to use our free shuttle service to downtown Denver and the surrounding five mile radius of the hotel.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 3, 2014

A lovely hotel, The room was pleasant & very clean and the breakfast is fantastic and great service.The service is very good, there is always someone nearby to ask.All staff made our stay very pleasant.free shuttle service is excellent,its really helped me alot.hope that we'll be back! Thank you.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

We were quite pleased that you found the hotel to be lovely, and that the room was pleasant and very clean. We were also glad that our staff did a good job for you, and were always there to answer any questions that you had.

We were happy that you enjoyed the complimentary full hot breakfast, as we also feel that it is fantastic. We are glad that you were able to take advantage of our free shuttle service to downtown Denver and the surrounding five mile radius of the hotel.

We Thank You for choosing our hotel to stay at, and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.