“Amazing stay”

Ranked #81 of 157 Hotels in Denver
Brisbane, Australia
“Amazing stay”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Had a lovely stay at this hotel. Check-in was a breeze to start off (very friendly staff). Rooms were neat and clean. Breakfast was delicious and got me through the day very well. And the pool topped it off. Overall will recommend to all my friends! =)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
MICHAEL P, Manager at Quality Inn Central Denver, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
Dear Guest,

We were very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We are glad that you had an easy
time checking in and that the staff was very friendly.

We were happy that you enjoyed the complimentary full hot breakfast, as we feel it is great. We were also happy that the rooms were neat and clean, and that you enjoyed the swimming pool, as many of our guests have this summer.

Thank you for choosing our hotel to stay at, and we hope to see you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I booked this hotel through Expedia and paid to Expedia for four nights. When checked out on 26 June, I asked the girl to check out for me. She unfriendly said I don't need to check out, since I have paid to Expedia. After return the UK, I found out I was double charged. I reinged back the hotel, the receptionlist told me they didn't change me definitely. So I worried someone else is sealing money from my account, I cancelled my credit.

Aftter ringing HSBC credit many times, they are sure quality Inn took this money away. I ringed the hotel, they claimed they have refunded tis money to my previous credit card and email me a document. I ringed HSBC to check, they told me they didn't receive this money definitely. Now I don't know where has the money gone.

I have spent a lot time to ring the hotel and the bank using international call, I really frustrated with what happening in Quality Inn Denver hotel!!!

Other staff are very friendly in the hotel, but the giril at reception really need re-trainning. My problem is still not being solved!!! I appreciate hotel Manager could help solve this problem!!!

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Yueping F
MICHAEL P, Manager at Quality Inn Central Denver, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

The complete satisfaction of our guests is the main goal of our hotel. Our Manager has been in
contact with you regarding the double charge on your account. We assure you that the situation will be resolved and that you will receive your money back. We have not had complaints of overcharging from any of our guests in 3 years of our hotels operation. We will sometimes have some confusions with withholdings on credit cards, but when this does happen we immediately resolve these situations. We do sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and the time that you have spent trying to resolve this situation.

It does appear to us that you enjoyed the rest of your stay, and we are doing everything possible at this time to restore your faith in us. We sincerely hope that you will be fully satisfied with the way that we resolve this, as we value your business, and would like to see you again on your next visit.
MINDEN
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Hotel was a little hard to get too. Breakfast was so-so. The restaurant food was nothing to rave about. Slow service. Rooms were ok. They were stuffy. Rooms do not come with microwave/refrigerator even though they were big enough for them.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
MICHAEL P, Manager at Quality Inn Central Denver, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Dear Guest,

We appreciate your review concerning your recent visit to our hotel. We were surprised that you felt our complimentary free hot breakfast was only so-so, as we have many compliments from guests about how much they enjoyed the breakfast.

We were glad that you found the room to be o.k. We do have microwave/refrigerator available. However, we charge an additional fee for this and the front desk staff should have explained this to you.

We Thank You for choosing our hotel to stay at, and we hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you again in the future.
Albuquerque, NM
Reviewed July 6, 2013

My son and I stayed at this Quality Inn during our yearly Father/Son trip. Even though it's off the beaten path, they offer great perks. We showed up several hours before check-in, but the front desk people were amazing. They got us in a room ASAP and even up-graded us. The beds were extremely comfortable and each bed had more than enough pillows. They offer free WiFi and the free breakfast is a full breakfast. They also offer a free shuttle that runs all day to anyplace you would like to go in the Denver area. Once we got to the hotel, I parked my car and we used the free shuttle service and I didn't have to use my car again until we left to come home. The staff bent over backwards to be friendly and assist us whenever we needed assistance. I would highly recommend this hotel if staying in the Denver area. They had the best room rates and even offer an AARP discount. Thanks to the entire staff for making this part of our Father/Son trip so enjoyable.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank kirkbstein
MICHAEL P, Manager at Quality Inn Central Denver, responded to this review, July 7, 2013
Dear Guest,

We appreciate your review concerning your recent visit to our hotel. We were pleased to see that our front desk staff did an amazing job for you and your son. We were also happy that you found the beds to be comfortable and that you had plenty of pillows in your room.

We were happy to see that you took advantage of many of the amenities that we offer, such as the free wifi, the complimentary full hot breakfast, and the free shuttle service to downtown Denver and the surrounding five mile radius of the hotel. We also hope that you had an opportunity to use the swimming pool, which many of our guests are enjoying this summer.

We Thank You for choosing our hotel to stay at, and we hope to see you again in the near future.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed July 2, 2013

So me and a few friends who are traveling musicians and promoters were in Denver for a local music festival with a reservation I had made a month before our arrival and had called to confirm over 5 times. We had a room booked for 3 nights well after 2 nights we come back to our hotel were they tell us our room is unavailable and said we had only paid for 2 nights. Now this is where our hotel stay became a living hell. They show us a receipt saying we had only paid 204 dollars for 2 nights to stay through Dina the front desk woman, she also checked us in at 4 am on the computer and did not give us a receipt personally when we paid 320 dollars for 3 nights and checked in a midnight. We had to argue with a man for 2 hours in the front lobby at 3 am on how we paid and refused to pay for another night. He then told us to go ahead up to our room and we would discuss it in the morning with the manager We go to bed at around 5 Am after we had spent 11 hours at a festival and were exhausted. We are then woken up by people from the front deck walking in and out of our room while I am indecent and one of my friends!!!!! I was in my underwear and I had 2 men walk in and out my my room! Then after I finally woke up and got up they show up to my door and tell me to pay I begin to get extremely upset and say no they need to go figure it out or I will report to the BBB. This was the worst hotel ever! And I stay at a lot of hotels if you want the most ghetto unprofessional place in all of Denver go here, Crap food, crap room, crap service. Oh and another thing I wasn't compensated for my time and the [--] I had to go through. That employee stole my money and she better be fired! Don't go to this hotel!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Veronica505
MICHAEL P, Manager at Quality Inn Central Denver, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
We sincerely apologize for your inconvenience. This is the first time in years of operation that we have head of such an incident. We are the highest performing hotel in the entire neighborhood with thousands of happy guests. We are very proud of our hotel, our service and our responsibilities. We have won Trip Advisor Certificate of excellence in 2012 and 2013.

We never charge extra money to any of our guests under any circumstance. In the past, we have gone above and beyond to return expensive items that were left behind by our guests.

Our General Manager personally has talked to the gentlemen whose name was on the reservations and offered our apologies. He also was able to explain to this gentleman about the confusion since you arrived in the morning after the cut-off time so the day was over. Our hotel
did not even charge you anything for late check out as well.

We feel that all of you seemed to be very happy after the General Manager cleared the confusion and sincerely apologized for the inconvenience.

We were very surprised to see your review even though the issue was resolved. Please contact us directly if you have any concerns so that we also may know the real reason for your dissatisfaction.
Centennial, Colorado
Reviewed July 1, 2013

The Quality Inn Central Denver hosted us for our event to include over thirty rooms plus three suites. The Quality Inn Central Denver also catered lunches and dinners for four days. The staff was friendly, courteous, and went out of their way to make us feel welcome. The location was very convenient for our Super Conference on the Family at the Denver Mart. The catered meals were arranged beforehand and they were very accommodating to the special dietary needs of some in our group. The Quality Inn Central Denver will certainly be top on our list for future events.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Robert C
MICHAEL P, Manager at Quality Inn Central Denver, responded to this review, July 6, 2013
Dear Guest,

We appreciate your review concerning your recent stay at our hotel. We were certainly happy that you found our staff to be friendly and courteous and went out of their way to make you feel welcome. We were also glad that we were able to take care of your large group, including catering your lunches and dinners.

We hope that you used our free shuttle service to your event every day. We also hope that your conference went well.

We Thank You for choosing our hotel, and we hope to see you again in the near future.
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Terrible location in the industrial ghetto of Denver. It is right by train tracks with no restaurants, gas stations, or shops nearby. At other hotels the rooms are serviced by early or mid afternoon. At this hotel, we would return late afternoon before dinner and our room would not be cleaned and we were greeted with our unmade beds and dirty towels. We had to request housekeeping service 3 days of our 5 day stay. And they would leave 3 towels for a family of 4. I wish I would have paid a few extra dollars per night for a nicer location and hotel. Our bedding had old stains from day 1, the bathroom was old, and the bathroom door didn't lock. There were also weird lumps under the carpet....overall not a very nice stay.

Stayed June 2013
1 Thank andykiley
Dear Guest,

Thank You for your review concerning your recent stay at our hotel. We apologize that you were not happy with the housecleaning service and that they did not leave enough towels every day.
We also apologize that your bathroom door was broken. We hope that you took the time to speak to a member of management about these problems while you were here. We are positive that any member of management would have dealt with this to make sure that you were happy during your stay.

We do hope that you had our complimentary full hot breakfast, as we feel it is excellent. We also hope that you used the free shuttle to downtown Denver and the surrounding area.

We Thank You for staying with us, and we hope that we will see you again in the future.