All reviewsfull kitchenrooms are hugecontinental breakfastyogurtgreat roomairport shuttlepretoriaauroraroomy
Reviewed October 9, 2009

This hotel was an excellent place to stay. The room was cleaned daily, the bed was comfortable. I made use of the fitness suite and was very impressed with the facilities in there too.
The attached bar/ restaurant served good food and a good selection on the breakfast menu.
So to summarise "Excellent".

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed July 14, 2009

We stayed at the Timbers in Denver for a week while in town for softball. The kitchen in our room was great and had pots, pans, plates, bowls and silverware. We were able to save some money by cooking at the hotel.
The staff were very nice and helpful.
Its not in the best area, but not that bad. Not far to the Super Target and a real nice shopping area.
Overall it was a great stay.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank BleednBlu
Reviewed June 13, 2009

I booked a night at the timbers as I was traveling through denver with my dog and was very disappointed. First of all I was charged an additional $75 for my dog up front, which was more than I paid for my room!!! I ended up paying way too much for a tacky hotel in a seedy area of denver. I have stayed at many other much much nicer hotels for much much less with my well behaved dog and wouldn't ever stay here again. I must say that the staff were all nice and it was evident that they were trying to improve the appearance of the property.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed May 19, 2009

We flew in late to Denver International Airport on our way home from an international trip and decided to not make even a dent in our 7 hour drive home. It was late, after mid-night and the hotels immediatly around DIA were asking well over $150 for the night, more than we wanted to spend for a few hours of much needed sleep. I remembered seeing The Timbers somewhere and made a quick phone call to check availability/rates. The price was right, it was close and we made our way over. The hotel is about 15 minutes from DIA and easy to find.

When we arrived Kate at the front desk greeted us warmly and not at all the groggy middle of the night front desk clerk you usually find at 1:00am! She was very friendly and quick to get us into our room. The lobby was very inviting and warm and our room was a comfort the moment we walked in. The king sized bed was like a pillow, the sheets soft and pillows plush. I know it was the middle of the night but this was not just a bed and a place to sleep, it was lovely, clean and comfortable.

The hotel is not new but has been renovated down to the guts recently and if I didn't know better would never have known from the interior. The exterior gives that secret away with it's brick siding and architecture but again, clean and inviting.

The guest service agent in the morning, so sorry I didn't catch her name, was just as personable and friendly upon our quick departure and welcomed us back soon.

The Timbers hands down beats any hotel closer to DIA in value, service and comfort. It was well worth the extra 10 minute drive and we will stay again! Thanks!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TGrl
Reviewed April 8, 2009

The hotel is in a terrible location at the intersection of I-90 and a very busy 4 lane street (Priora). Run down urban neighborhood with a closed strip bar across the street and McDonalds next door. The entry way does look very nice with large pines and timbers but the rest of the hotel is, I think, a renovated red-roof-in. My room overlooked the highway, very plain room. Service at the restaurant was sub-par, food was not much better. Overall I felt that the website pictures were misleading and was glad that I was there only for one night.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business