“Never Again”

Yak & Yeti Restaurant
Order Online
Ranked #371 of 3,633 Restaurants in Denver
Description: Yak and Yeti Restaurants are full service restaurants, featuring award winning Indian food and beer, made right on other premises. You will love our comfortable atmosphere; great for lunch, after work drinks with friends, dinner with the family but also special enough for just that certain someone.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It did not have a good variety of buffet items. For lunch only meat dried out tandorri chicken. Didn't enjoy anything. None of our group liked it,

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (67)

Reviewed August 13, 2019 via mobile

Great variety of both vegetarian and meat containing dishes. We particularly enjoyed the vegetable korma, chicken tikka masala and a lovely lamb dish with peppers and onion that I can't remember the name of. Everything appeared fesh, was well seasoned and refilled promptly. The hot to the table naan was a nice treat too!

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank KWT-traveler
Reviewed August 7, 2019

Excellent food, attentive staff. Wide selection of tasty, healthy offerings. Buffet open seven days. Quick and delicious. We go frequently.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 26, 2019

The food was very good and they have a buffet from 11-9. Big place, and you can order off menu as well. The food was Indian, Thai, and Nepal

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed April 5, 2019 via mobile

Beautiful colors from curries & spices—Lamb Vindaloo, Tandoori Chicken, & many other flavorful dishes—await you on the buffet. We arrived around 5:45 on a Friday night, & chose to sample several dishes by choosing the dinner buffet. Next time, we’ll probably order from their extensive menu.

There’s nothing bland about the masterful blend of spices; thankfully, the “heat” factor is low, which contributed to our enjoyment.

They featured three kinds of rice: white, saffron, & chicken fried rice. We both tried the latter two & they were wonderful. Perhaps surprisingly, one of the dishes I liked the most was a creamed spinach—it was amazing! The best
spinach dish I’ve tried anywhere (& yes, I love spinach cold in salads, & warm in quiche & on pizza, etc.). It was simple & so good—& healthy!

The sauces for many of these buffet dishes transport your tastebuds to another time & place...the naan bread was soft & warm; the perfect compliment to the various dishes we tried.

Service is friendly & quick; we never had to ask for a drink refill or for plates to be cleared, & we really appreciate that quality of service!

This location is also very popular for events, such as weddings & receptions, etc.

Two other things impressed me: The water tasted fabulous, & was so good, I drank it along with my Coca-Cola. The second thing was that the vent in the ceiling of our corner booth was immaculate—made me smile! (I have asthma...)

We look forward to dining here again soon.

Date of visit: April 2019

Been to Yak & Yeti Restaurant? Share your experiences!