“Convenient and professional.”

Colorado Mountain Express
Ranked #4 of 36 Transportation in Denver
More attraction details
Owner description: Colorado Mountain Express (CME) has 35 years of mountain driving experience. Airport shuttles from DIA, Denver's Airport, and Eagle County (Vail) Airport, as well as hourly around-town service, private charters, and group event transportation can be handled. CME services Colorado's resort areas including Breckenridge, Keystone, Frisco, Vail, Beaver Creek, Avon, Eagle, Glenwood Springs, Snowmass Village and Aspen. Both door to door service and point to point (transfer points) service is available. With the largest passenger fleet of Mercedes Sprinter vans, free Wi-Fi, comprehensive driver training, and the most frequent scheduled departures from the airport, Colorado mountain Express is the mountain transportation option that is professional, convenient, and dependable. Ask about special discounted rates for children under 12 years of age, groups of 3 or more adults, military discounts, over 70 discounts, and point to point location discounts.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have used CME many times to travel to/from the airport. The drivers are excellent in summer or winter and the vans are reasonably comfortable for the price. Scheduling is easy online. I continue to recommend this way of transportation.

Ride_CME, Social Marketer at Colorado Mountain Express, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2017

DrDeut we are pleased to hear that booking online is easy for you! We appreciate your continued travel with us and hope to see you again soon!

All reviews
"drove safely"
"weather conditions"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

I booked the shuttle for myself and my husband to get from Denver to Aspen. The shuttle was easy and the drive is beautiful. Our drivers were on time and very friendly. It took just shy of 5 hours. They make one comfort stop on the way and we changed drivers in Glenwood. I recommend this if you don't want to do the drive yourself.

Ride_CME, Social Marketer at Colorado Mountain Express, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2017

Thanks for taking the time to review Colorado Mountain Express Jane! We are glad that you enjoyed the ride and that the drivers were friendly. We hope you travel with us again!

Reviewed June 19, 2017

After using this service to and from Vail, I think how good of an experience you have is related to your driver and the vehicle you are in. Going to Vail, our driver jammed 8 of us in a small van with our luggage going all the way to the ceiling in the rear. The ride was very rough and bouncy. It was very cramped and one of our crew got car sick. Our driver was okay but not overly friendly. The trip back was much better. We had a very large van with 7 of us. The driver was friendly, the van floated over the road and I felt much safer. The driver was very friendly and knowledgeable.

1  Thank Hortman55
Ride_CME, Social Marketer at Colorado Mountain Express, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience on CME. I am sorry that your first experience was not as pleasant as your return and will be using your review to make improvements to our processes and training. You are correct that a friendly driver does make a difference! Thanks for riding Colorado Mountain Express

Reviewed June 16, 2017 via mobile

There are some positive things to say about this company.
I felt very safe with them. This is obviously very important. It was easy to find them in the Denver Airport. The price was decent (we took it to Breckenridge). It was well organized and the driver was a good driver. That part was definitely a pro
The con was a personal issue for me but others may find it helpful too. The van is a 10 passenger (11 counting the driver). It is 3 rows of bench seats with 3 people per bench. Now if you have ever ridden like that......3 to a bench is usually a pretty tight squeeze. My 18yo kinda petite son couldn't fully sit on the bench. He was #3 on the bench and was partly hanging off. I was also #3 on my bench and although I was able to fully sit there are no headrests to lean back on. This made the 2 hr ride very uncomfortable for us.
So because of this I wouldn't take them again.

2  Thank monami