“Some Good, Some Bad”

Colorado Mountain Express
Ranked #4 of 36 Transportation in Denver
More attraction details
Owner description: Colorado Mountain Express (CME) has 35 years of mountain driving experience. Airport shuttles from DIA, Denver's Airport, and Eagle County (Vail) Airport, as well as hourly around-town service, private charters, and group event transportation can be handled. CME services Colorado's resort areas including Breckenridge, Keystone, Frisco, Vail, Beaver Creek, Avon, Eagle, Glenwood Springs, Snowmass Village and Aspen. Both door to door service and point to point (transfer points) service is available. With the largest passenger fleet of Mercedes Sprinter vans, free Wi-Fi, comprehensive driver training, and the most frequent scheduled departures from the airport, Colorado mountain Express is the mountain transportation option that is professional, convenient, and dependable. Ask about special discounted rates for children under 12 years of age, groups of 3 or more adults, military discounts, over 70 discounts, and point to point location discounts.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed June 19, 2017

After using this service to and from Vail, I think how good of an experience you have is related to your driver and the vehicle you are in. Going to Vail, our driver jammed 8 of us in a small van with our luggage going all the way to the ceiling in the rear. The ride was very rough and bouncy. It was very cramped and one of our crew got car sick. Our driver was okay but not overly friendly. The trip back was much better. We had a very large van with 7 of us. The driver was friendly, the van floated over the road and I felt much safer. The driver was very friendly and knowledgeable.

1  Thank Hortman55
Ride_CME, Social Marketer at Colorado Mountain Express, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience on CME. I am sorry that your first experience was not as pleasant as your return and will be using your review to make improvements to our processes and training. You are correct that a friendly driver does make a difference! Thanks for riding Colorado Mountain Express

All reviews
"friendly driver"
"weather conditions"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed June 16, 2017 via mobile

There are some positive things to say about this company.
I felt very safe with them. This is obviously very important. It was easy to find them in the Denver Airport. The price was decent (we took it to Breckenridge). It was well organized and the driver was a good driver. That part was definitely a pro
The con was a personal issue for me but others may find it helpful too. The van is a 10 passenger (11 counting the driver). It is 3 rows of bench seats with 3 people per bench. Now if you have ever ridden like that......3 to a bench is usually a pretty tight squeeze. My 18yo kinda petite son couldn't fully sit on the bench. He was #3 on the bench and was partly hanging off. I was also #3 on my bench and although I was able to fully sit there are no headrests to lean back on. This made the 2 hr ride very uncomfortable for us.
So because of this I wouldn't take them again.

2  Thank monami
Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

The company claims to have wifi on their vans but it will not connect if you use Google Chrome or firefox as a web browser. I asked the driver for assistance and he was unable to provide any assistance. Personally I think false advertising is bad business.

1  Thank Krissy F
Reviewed April 25, 2017

Quick and easy access with on-line reservation to picking up the van assignment at Eagle-Vail Airport. Door to door service with luggage handled appropriately by the driver.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Ride_CME, Social Marketer at Colorado Mountain Express, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2017

Thank you for choosing CME, we are happy to hear that the entire process was smooth and easy for you! That is what we strive for!

See more reviews
Reviewed April 17, 2017

Let me start by saying, had we not changed our destination I'm sure CME would have given us the service we initially booked. That being said..... we emailed saying we were changing destinations. They say that was no problem at all! Our flight information never changed, we only changed which city we were visiting. Again, they said no problem. They were aware where we were going, but we had not booked our hotel. We had a reservation from Denver to Beaver Creek on the books. But when we gave them our hotel information the night before, they acted like that was when we booked. We booked wayyyyy before. They put us at the bottom of the list and said we'd have to wait four hours at the denver airport. I said this wasn't acceptable we'd booked the initial reservation weeks before and told them Beaver creek a week before (which they said was NOOO problem) Our flight and destination city was the same. The night before our trip, they were very RUDE (this was a manager). They said we had to take their service or be charged in full, we could not cancel. I had booked with my Amex, I told them American Express would side with the customer. They did end up refunding me. I called Denver Limo and we had a private service take us to Beaver Creek for less than our original CME. It was FLAWLESS!!

2  Thank V8CationsRG8
Ride_CME, Public Relations Manager at Colorado Mountain Express, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2017

Dear Beaver Creek Guest,
We're sorry that you had this experience with our Company I apologize for poor customer service and the frustration it caused. Thank you for taking time to write a review. If you would like to provide additional information so we can make improvements to our processes and training, please email CMEHelpDesk@ridecme.com and in the subject line, please mention Trip Advisor/ attn. Claire Thank you.