Lumber Baron Inn & Gardens
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
All reviewshoneymoon suitebed and breakfastb bcolorado roomvalentine roomhistoric neighborhoodintriguing historyowners were friendlyvictorian mansionwhirlpool tubguest roomshard boiled eggswe loved our staythe bed was extremely comfortableopened the doorincluded breakfastlarimer square
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Did the show and spent the night. Easy to find...warm and welcoming. Will defently stay with room upgrade, and can't wait to be part of the show again! Thanks Walter and your cool cast of characters, and my stomach thanks your wife.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We bought a Living Social deal to the Lumber Baron Inn for our anniversary which included two tickets to the Icing Bridezilla murder mystery dinner and a one night stay in one of two B&B rooms. We stayed in the Valentine Room. It was quaint and lovely. The jetted tub was awesome, and the beautiful bed was a great centerpiece. The room was fitted with great amenities like a large flat screen TV and guest iPad that made it the perfect mix of historically charming and modern day comfortable. We attended the murder mystery show and had a blast. It was fun, hysterically funny, and the included dinner was delicious. Our coupon also included breakfast, and we loved the option of having breakfast delivered to our room in the morning! My only piece of constructive criticism...the original shower is too tiny for a curtain...it needs a door to be usable as the curtain being sucked into the stall while the shower is on makes it impossibly small. Wonderful stay, and we probably spent half of what we would have for a lot less somewhere else. We will be back!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Came to visit family and friends in the Denver area (and attend a Kenny Chesney concert). Decided to stay at a B&B and choose The Lumber Baron Inn. Very nice property, close to nice restaurants (and Mile High Stadium). Sorry we missed the Mystery Theatre show that night. We would definitely come back to this B&B.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Anniversary room. Very spacious, great bed and a large Jacuzzi tub.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2013

My friends and I did a ladies night out and attended Lumber Baron's presentation of "The Vanishing Act". The cast of Lumber Baron did a wonderful job, we laughed so much our sides hurt! Great food! Great laughs, and a beautiful historical home! We'll be back!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my week long stay. While didn't get to partake of the murder mystery theatre, I did get to help nurture a chihuahua puppy who showed up injured. The hosts fell for it and I believe you are likely to see the adorable and lucky critter during your stay. I was catered to at every turn throughout my stay. The hosts will go out of their way if they can to make your stay comfortable and convenient. I would definitley stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business