Capitol Hill Mansion Bed & Breakfast Inn
$166
$149
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
$126
$161
$143
$138
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Denver Airport(Denver)(Great Value!)
$102
Magnolia Hotel Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
$250
$135
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
$101
$94
Hyatt.com
All reviewsb bwonderful hostsbluebell suiteelk thistlestar roompaintbrush roomprivate entrancefrench press coffeepasque floweroff street parkingthe molly brown housesouffleevery morningother guestswithin walking distancesitting roomfresh fruit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Never have I stayed at a cleaner, friendlier, more comfortable bed and breakfast. The food is the best and the service and staff are incredible. In fact, we've all become good friends! The location is one of the best in all of downtown Denver and the proximity to downtown is maybe 5 blocks. Restaurants and coffee shops all nearby.

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank mtlacost
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We were only in Denver for one night, and Carl gave us helpful suggestions for making the most of the time that we had. It was great to be able to walk from the b&b to see a bit of the downtown. We were pleased with our stay at Capitol Hill Mansion.

Room Tip: The forget-me-not room was both beautiful & comfortable. It is quite spacious for being the least expensive room in the house. It is along a side road. The road noise wasn't too bad, but you might want to consider another room if you're a light sleeper.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 22, 2013

My husband and I spent one night at the B&B when we were in town to visit our son.. The room was comfortable and VERY clean (cleanliness is always my number one consideration). Carl, the owner, was quite an accomodating host. We came downstairs a little early for breakfast and Carl offered to make us coffee (french press ). Breakfast consisted of homemade waffles, fruit, yogurt, and pastries. We're so glad we found this city "gem", and intend to stay again on our return to Denver.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We only got to stay one night but the mansion was beautiful! Hope to come back again. The rooms we did see were gorgeous and we loved the gas fireplace in our room. Amazing water pressure for such an old house. Breakfast was fabulous and the hosts were truly gracious. The location is wonderful for walking around, lots of old mansions in the neighborhood. It is a convenient walk to the Capitol, 16th street mall shuttle, and the art museums while still in a fairly quiet but vibrant residential neighborhood. Off street parking was an added bonus. If you like restored historic houses and fantastic breakfasts, you will love this B & B!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I have to say this was one of the most wonderful bed & breakfasts I have ever stayed in. First of all Carl was very welcoming and accommodating. Breakfast my first morning was incredible. Carl ended up having to leave after my first night and his daughter Bailey and Wesley took over and I couldn't have asked for two better people. Anything and everything was perfect. Ok maybe one thing was disappointing and that was I only had my fireplace for one night. I guess the starter went out but Bailey and Wesley tried to fix the problem. Unfortunately the B&B is so old that the part was a little hard to come by. I ended up reading by the fireplace downstairs and that was very nice. I would definitely recommend this B&B to everyone. The food was incredible, the B&B was beautiful, but most of all the family who runs it was what made my whole experience. Wonderful people. I will be back for sure.
Melinda