“An experience.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Expensive, unique and forward takes on traditional dishes. I am so happy to have had enough time to have dinner here during my stay at the Crawford Hotel.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (564)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Located in Union Station Denver. Great small plates and medium size plates which features their own pasta. Large plate menu was varied.. but I stuck with a combination of small and mediumplates. Large wine and spirits list to chose from. I would highly recommend this place. Make a reservation.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went in to get provisions for a picnic and sat at the bar and had a glass of wine while our order was being put together. We took with us: prosciutto; cheeses (red hawk, alp blossom, midnight moon; elavation salami (the best I've ever had!); almond bacon brittle; a baguette and crackers. Honestly the best picnic I've ever had!
The service was wonderful, the bartender was funny and attentive.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stopped here after a visit to the connected Union Station. Mid afternoon and we had coffee, brownies and dessert cookies. Everyone enjoyed this visit and based on what I saw well worth a second visit but for lunch or dinner. A review of their menu shows it is pricey but based on food offered, service we experienced, location, etc. worth a return visit.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Choose this restaurant for its location as we had just arrived in Denver and took the airport transport to Union Station. The quinoa salad and short rib sandwich were very good and the desserts were also tasty. The line was a bit long and moved a bit slow since they only had one person taking orders and it was lunchtime. Otherwise, we enjoyed our meals and it was a great introduction to Denver.

Date of visit: August 2019