“smooth”

SpringHill Suites Denver Airport
Ranked #54 of 158 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Have had several stays at the DIA Springhill Suites, all have been great as far as service, rooms, cleanliness, and convenience with parking and shuttle. Food is mediocre like most hotels, more processed, nutritionally devoid typical american fare, except for the oatmeal which was at least not instant.

There are newer reviews for SpringHill Suites Denver Airport

Reviewed December 22, 2013

We were stranded in Denver overnight when United dropped the ball so we needed a place to stay in a hurry. The pilot of my plane suggested this hotel as the one he prefers and we were very happy. Excellent service from all of the front desk and breakfast staff, and a great last minute rate of $87. Large comfortable room with a sitting srea, free airport shuttle and a very nice free breakfast. Overall, I would recommend this hotel, even if you weren't stranded!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Marli F
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I arrived late and wanted a salad but had to walk to the restaurant next door to get that. At -10 degrees I would rather have stayed in the hotel, but there were no healthy food options. In the morning when I left at 4:30 AM I had no breakfast options so had to wait unit a layover to eat. The hotel billed my personal credit card rather than the company card they had been given. I will probably stay at embassy suites because they also have a lower business rate and free parking while I am gone.

The rooms were nice but I think a suite should have two separate rooms.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Taryn C, Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for letting us know about your trip - we are always looking for ways to improve! The Springhill Suites Marriott brand is one of our employees' favorites, as it a hotel consisting entirely of studio-style suites. So, you get to pay a similar price to that of a Fairfield Inn, but get the bonus of having a larger room, sofa-sleeper, and a kitchenette with wet bar!

Our breakfast offerings are top-notch, and we are so sorry that you left before having a chance to experience it! Our hotel breakfast starts earlier than most, and is open from 5:00am until 10:00am. If you are leaving before it opens please just let our friendly desk know that you will need a breakfast to-go bag made in advance. That way you can take it with you on the shuttle!

While the Springhill Suites Marriott brand does not offer a full restaurant, guests are more than welcome to partake of our cocktail lounge, which is open from 5pm-11pm nightly. We serve both drinks and light appetizers. And, the two restaurants that are in our parking lot are very happy to deliver food directly to your room if you are looking for more options!

We are glad that you chose to stay at our hotel on your recent trip, and do hope to see you again another time!

Kindest regards,

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Close to DIA and airport shuttle. Good breakfast and close to restaurants, although the lobby bar was closed when we were there. Staff was friendly and helpful. Will use again when traveling In and out of Denver

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 12, 2013

I stay at this hotel frequently because it is adjacent to Denver International Airport and the shuttle service is convenient. I can park and fly from this locationwhich is nice. However the last time I stayed here I paid a premium price to hold a king size room. When I arrived they had sold all of the king size rooms and only had a handicap accessible double bed room for me. They discounted the room lightly in attempts to make up for it but I still paid too much for a room that I did not want or that I reserved. I am a long time Marriott supporter but for this particular location I am going to be rethinking my options.

• Stayed: December 2013

Dear Guest,

Our sincerest apologies if there was an issue with putting you in a King Suite the night you stayed with us! Our hotel strives to meet the needs of all those who choose to stay at our hotel, and with so many options out there we understand how important it is to get everything just right to satisfy our guests! Please do feel free to reach out to us the next time you are travelling through Denver, it would be our pleasure to turn around your last visit and show you how choosing to stay with Marriott is the best choice around!

Warm regards,

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Great staff and location! Two restaurants close, an in lobby good breakfast, and happy hour. Good WI-FI and even hard wire internet. Always a bit pricey for a Choice Privileges Diamond member, but worked out well.

Room Tip: No bad rooms in the place.
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Stayed a Sat-Mon, very close to airport, has indoor mini pool/spa area indoor, very nice. The staff was super efficient, friendly, and accomodating. The room was spacious, clean, and affordable with AAA discount. Will go back when airport hotel is needed, very convenient to major highways.

• Stayed: December 2013
Taryn C, Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

Dear Guest,

It is so good to hear when a guest enjoys their stay! Our team is glad to have served you on your recent visit, and we hope to see you again!

Warm regards,