“Nice Irish Pub”

Cuisines: European, Irish
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: The Celtic Tavern and it's co-joined Delaney's cigar bar and lounge are open 7 days a week from 10.30 Am. We have over 200 whiskies, Scotch and bourbons, fine tequilas, after dinner specialty drinks and top of the range liquor selection. Great humidor selection in Delaney's and Off track betting, on both dogs and horses both Celtic and Delaney's side. Full restaurant menu, import beers and plenty of room for large parties , right down in cozy gatherings. We have several private party rooms , fireplaces, gaming and Mini bowling lanes. Come and enjoy live Irish session music every Sunday from 4 pm.
Rapid City, South Dakota
“Nice Irish Pub”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

I always have an enjoyable time whenever I come to the Celtic Tavern. Service has always been fast and friendly. They also have off track betting which is fun with a group a friends. My co-workers and I often go here for lunch. Very good food and reasonably priced.

Visited October 2013

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Comfort food”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

My sister and I stopped in on whim while taking a walk around downtown Denver. We were greeted promptly and our server was evry friendly. This place is very clean and has an old style pub feeling about it. Really enjoyed their Irish Stew! My sister seemed very pleased with the giant sandwhich she ordered as well. Big portions and good prices. I would stop here again!

• Visited October 2013
“Stopped in for a drink, stayed to eat.”
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

I had the lox, two had the three little pigs and one had the pulled pork. All were excellent. Wait staff was nice and helpful for point us in the right direction for the nights activities. Next trip to Denver we will be back.

• Visited September 2013
Billings, Montana
“Authentic Irish”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

My fiance and I wanted to stop in for a drink and some grub before a concert. We were served by a gentleman who had literally gotten off of a bus that week from Dublin. He was rough, crude and hilarious. He had a drink with us and recommend our meals which were delicious. They offer a cigar bar in the same building. The bar is deep dark wood and offers an excellent array of beers and whiskey. Definitely a must in Lodo.

Visited July 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Marvelous place for any and all.”
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Found this place in a guide magazine and decided to visit on a whim. Turned out to be a marvelous choice.

From start to finish the service, food and general atmosphere left nothing to be desired. Our waiter was super friendly, helpful and charismatic. He was more than willing to offer advice with drink selections and provided a bubbly and brilliant addition to our visit. We both has the buffalo burgers (a first for us) and thoroughly enjoyed everything about our selection. The burger (with all the fixings) tasted divine and the attached coleslaw and fries were perfectly made and delicious. Compliments to the chef. Finally the off site betting was a nice added touch and I thoroughly enjoyed my winnings (they paid for our meal).

I recommend this place to any and all. It's a wonderful drinking, dining and chilling destination.

• Visited September 2013

Been to Celtic Tavern? Share your experiences!