“Excellent Chinese and Asian food for delivery!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Wok Uptown

Wok Uptown
Ranked #1,516 of 2,984 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Denver
“Excellent Chinese and Asian food for delivery!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

There is no doubt about it...the food here surpasses most of the Chinese places around downtown Denver. I get delivery and take out on a weekly basis but there is an option to dine in, too.

It is a small place that cooks up a lot of great, high quality Asian food. Prices are a buck than your average hole in the wall but well worth every cent for their generous portions.

I think the Thai curries are delicious, sacha shrimp is tasty and you can never eat enough of the chicken dumplings. GF likes the tofu and gluten free options and her healthy brown rice.

Wok Uptown has always provided us with a great meal at least once a week. Carry out is super fast an normally ready in 5 to 10 minutes but I always call ahead and save me even more time. Delivery is a luxury to me and I like not having to leave my house. All in all....Wok Uptown provides great food to us hungry people in Denver.

“Great Asian Food and big portions!”
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

We order food from Wok Uptown every single week for at least 8 years now. It has always been freshly prepared and tasty for us. Delivery is a luxury when its cold out but I get carry- out because it is so quick
..5- 10 minutes!

I love the Singapore noodles, Sacha triple delight and Kung Pao shrimp. Bigger shrimp than most places. Crispsy veggies, no MSG. The egg drop soup is really good. Their menu is huge and the chefs are always adding new dishes so we try new items all the time. Our family loves the new Asian noodle bowls and Szechaun green beans with chicken.

Service is friendly and helpful, the staff members are nice. Love the free hot tea while you wait, so refreshing. The free egg rolls are delish. They also give you free almond cookies with dinner! Who else can compare to the Wok?!

europe
“Good value for money”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Take out shop, with some four tables. Excellent food. Could have been more heated. Service was very kind.

Visited October 2012
“I've tried three times and won't try again”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Don't bother. There are many other very good chinese restaurants in Denver. The ingredients are not fresh, the delivery is very slow and they messed up my order two out of two times.

Visited March 2012
“Singapore Street Noodles are the best ever!”
Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

There is one dish that I always get here....the Singapore noodles. are simply amazing! You get a huge box full of yumminess. I also really like the pan fried chicken dumplings with the garlic soy dipping sauce. Sooooo good!