Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown
$304
$209
The Crawford Hotel
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
$140
$106
$96
Grand Hyatt Denver Downtown(Denver)(Great Value!)
$183
$169
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
$101
Hotels.com
$170
Hotels.com
1,207 results
All reviewsconvention centerstreet mallgreat locationfront desk stafftwo blocksvalet parkingnice hotelwithin walking distancehotel restaurantmountain viewwould definitely stay here againvalet servicebreakfast buffetcoffee makerpepsi centercookiescoors field
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Located in middle of downtown restaurant/convention district. Good food, clean room, nice views of mountains. Especially nice service for breakfast and helpful front desk. Only negative was $29/night valet parking charge as parking is hard to come by in downtown.

Room Tip: ask for mountain view
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Louis B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Thank you for writing a review of our hotel. We are very pleased to hear that you found the staff to be very friendly and that you enjoyed our convenient location. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

Very Clean, valet available, restaurant, and bar. Caddy corner from CO convention center and the large pedestrian shopping district in just one or two streets away. Staff was very friendly. This is a nice hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and our friendly staff. We hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to Downtown Denver!

Reviewed December 5, 2012

I arrived early the 12th floor room that they had me scheduled for was not ready. But they had a 7th floor room available. Im so not picky so i was like sure put me in the room. The room was clean and spacious and Iit had complimentary wi-fi "winning". I was in town for a football game, it was awesome the front desk people (all of them super awesome, super sweet, super helpful, overall super) I wish i remembered their names but im terrible with names. Anyway they informed that they had a shuttle that goes to the game and it wasonly $5 bucks. They gave me pointers on what pizza place to eat, when i should leave to go snowboarding and where a good souvenir shop would be. In the middle of the night I needed tylenol they had it. On another day my friend needed a toothbrush they bought it right up to the room. I love when i get really good service and i got really good service here. I cant stop saying how amazing and nice the staff was. So polite seriously everyone even down to the valet guys. Amazing stay, amazing hotel, amazing staff!!!! Amazing area!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm pleased to hear that you found our staff to be accommodating while you were here. We hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to Downtown Denver!

Reviewed November 28, 2012

The best thing is location: central and very convenient probably for most of travellers but also quite noisy especially during the day. Staff were pleasant and friendly, check-in/out fast and simple. Our room was O.K., clean, modern and comfy. Breakfast was ok, fresh and lot of choice. Generally quite nice property for 1-2 nights stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Louis B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you found the staff to be friendly and accommodating, and that you enjoyed our convenient location. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 27, 2012

The hotel is just across the street from the conference center downtown Denver. I enjoyed being able to come back to my room, even if I just had one hour break from the tradeshow I was working at.
The bed was top quality and the room was very quiet, which made for three very good nights of sleep.
Fast free WiFi. Good business center.
Valet parking was very efficient and courtenous, but fairly expensive.
Breakfast had a good buffet with choice above the average hotel bkfst buffet, for a price that was better than most hotels. They have great, strong coffee there.
One can walk to many restaurants downtown from the hotel.

Room Tip: High floor (if you are very sensitive to street noise, as the hotel is well sound proofed)
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It sounds like our location to the convention center was very convenient for you to get back and forth easily. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and Daz Bog coffee in the restaurant. We appreciate your feedback, and thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Downtown Denver!