“Exceeded expectations- great place in downtown.”

Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown
Ranked #22 of 157 Hotels in Denver
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Exceeded expectations- great place in downtown.”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Stayed here on business recently. From the moment I stepped in I had excellent service. Front desk staff was superb, valet friendly, the maid said hello, every single member of their team was top notch. Room was huge- I had corner suite, comfy bed, lots of space, all the necessities in the room. Very nice fitness room (open 24hr huge plus for me) and pool/hot tub. No continental breakfast but there is a restaurant attached and a coffeeshop, and free coffee out in mornings and fresh cookies in afternoon. And they have area in lobby open 24/7 with all sorts of food/drinks/beer if you want to just purchase and head to your room. It's about a 3 minute walk to downtown area super close to shopping and food. Great location. Would definitely stay here again. As a frequent traveler I can attest the staff and service here were nothing less than superior.

• Stayed October 2012
Louis B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown, responded to this review, October 28, 2012
Thank you for your review. It is so nice to hear that we exceeded your expectations because that is our goal. I'm glad our staff took great care of you. We hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
  • Korean first
Naperville, Illinois
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I wound up staying downtown vs. in the suburbs so I switched at the last minute to this hotel. What a great decision since everyone that I encountered at the hotel, from the very pleasant woman who checked me in to the outstanding server in the hotel restaurant, made me feel like they sincerely appreciated my business. After a long, busy day, it was nice to be treated like a valued guest instead of like "just another customer". I would recommend this hotel to anyone who needs to stay in downtown Denver.

Room Tip: I was on the 12th floor and everything was great.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are glad that you had such a great time, and enjoyed our staff. We hope to have the pleasure of accommodating you the next time you are in Denver!
OKLAHOMA CITY
Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

Good service, nice clean rooms, great location, and good price all makes this a ole standby in our travels to the Denver area. If you get a pack and play for the baby they often don't know that they have sheets for it, just remind them they do and they'll keep searching. Overall a pretty decent place to enjoy shopping and downtown Denver nightlife.

• Stayed September 2012
crtorsleff, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Dear SOONERJEREMY,

Thank you for your recent review of the Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown. We appreciate your loyalty to our property and glad you had another enjoyable stay. See you again soon!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed September 24, 2012

here for business-- perfect location-- 2 blocks south of the middle of the 16th street shopping and dining bonanza! a few blocks away from the adorable area of 14th and Larimer(sp?). Good size meeting rooms for business events. DELICIOUS and creative food at the restaurant Pi. Also, every hotel worker who met me in the halls or elevator engaged me in conversation and gave me their name if i needed anything. Awesome.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dear DC-drivin,

Thank you for your recent review of the Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown. It is always great to hear your staff in engaging our guests at every opportunity and we definitely appreciate the kind words. I will make sure the chef knows you enjoyed his delicious and creative food. Please come see us again soon!
Oakland, California
Reviewed September 21, 2012

This is my new "must stay" hotel in Denver! Great location downtown (across the street from the Convention Center, walking distance to the Performing Arts Center, restaurants, etc) and quick easy access to the freeway! The hotel is relatively new and very well appointed. The breakfast buffet is one of the BEST I have ever seen. The assortment of fresh fruit was OUTSTANDING (granted, I was there in early September), and the bacon was crisp - not limp and greasy.
The room was comfortable, clean and well appointed. The ONLY negative about this hotel is the parking. It is MANDATORY valet parking - no self parking at all. Plus it is expensive to park. Plus, it took forever for the valet to bring my car. Very frustrating. That said...I will be back and I highly recommend it.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dear BernardRene,

Thank you for your recent review of the Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed our great breakfast buffet in Pi Kitchen+Bar and thank you for letting us know some of your parking challenges. We can not wait to see you back in your "must stay" hotel in Denver soon!
Madison, wi
Reviewed September 17, 2012

This hotel was a few blocks from everything in the downtown area. By everything I mean, the taste of Colorado, the convention center, the Denver Art Museum, Coors Field, 16th Street and bike paths along Cherry Creek. I don't think I've ever stayed at a hotel that has given me that kind of access. The front desk help was pleasant and helpful. The valets were cool people too. The only downside for us, was when we opened the drapes to discover that our view was a wall. We roared with laughter, but that did not deter us from loving this hotel. After all, I seldom stay in hotels for the view. I would totally recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Denver. Great value and good people work there.

Room Tip: The view from your room on the 6th floor might be a wall.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear keffo,

Thank you for your recent review of the Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown. We are glad you enjoyed are great location and our friendly staff. Please come back and visit again soon!
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed September 6, 2012

We went ot Denver for the Taste of Colorado, and the hotel was in the best location! We walked about 3 blocks and we were at the Taste. We went to the 16th Street Mall area for dinner, and it was only about 2 blocks away. We stayed in a Junior Suite, which was absolutely perfect. Nice sitting area, big comfy bed in the bedroom. All the luxuries of home. Everyone that worked at the hotel were super friendly and helpful. My husband and I are heavily tattooed and often have people "judge" us when we check in, but we were treated with the utmost respect. We will definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
crtorsleff, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Dear MrsRohrer,

Thank you for your recent review of the Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown. We are so glad you enjoyed your suite and our super friendly staff during your time with us. It is always great to hear you will be back to visit the Hilton Garden Inn Denver. We hope to see you again soon!