5 people are viewing this hotel
$379
Free cancellation until 08/19/22
$379
Free cancellation until 08/19/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
$339
Hotels.com$379
Priceline$379
Travelocity$379
1,473 results
All reviews terminal bar union station free ice cream loft room priority seating unique hotel amenity fee car service hotel guests light rail lodo area mile radius restaurants and bars rain shower rooms are beautiful coors field great amenities
Selected filters
Reviewed December 31, 2020

Husband and I booked the B&B package for our 31st anniversary. The hotel staff were warm, friendly, and professional. Also I was able to update my reservation after a date mixup. As mentioned by others in several reviews the hotel amenities are great and the rooms are beautifully decorated. The experience overall was great with the exception of a few things:
1. Being awaken early AM to loud noises which sounded like large doors being closed and metal clanging
2. Couldn’t figure out how to order breakfast from Snooze as it was not featured as a category on the iPad. Called the front desk and they placed the order for us (thanks)! However by the time the food arrived it was very cold.
3. Upon checkout I sat in the great hall in the area reserved for hotel guests while I waited for my husband to return from the restroom. We saw several people sitting in this area the night of our stay as well. After about a minute of being seated, a security officer approached me and informed me that this area was for guests only and asked if I was a hotel guest of which I responded I was and then was asked to provide some sort of proof...hotel room number or key. Since I had previously observed many others who had been seated there unapproached, I informed him that I wouldn’t provide him with such proof but that he could check with the front desk for verification. After checking with the front desk he came back and apologized. I understand the need to enforce the seating requirement however from my experience I felt highly offended. Perhaps Crawford hotel could figure out a different way of enforcement.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank danaw140
Tiffany Owen, General Manager at The Crawford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2021

Dear Dana W.,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your recent stay. While I am delighted you found our staff professional and welcoming for your 31st anniversary, but sincerely apologize for the issues you experienced. We will certainly be following up with the Security team about their approach to handling situations like yours, again I am very sorry. The Crawford Hotel would appreciate the opportunity to make thins right for you and ask that you please reach out directly.

We hope you enjoy the rest of your week, and Happy New Year!

Reviewed December 28, 2020 via mobile

We traveled from Emeryville, CA to Denver on the Amtrak Zephyr. It was such a pleasure to get to a real hotel and bed! Anna and Jen at the front desk were marvelous. They put us in a corner spacious room on the balcony level. I love this hotel. Second time staying here and will be back again. Awesome bathroom, shower, and whirlpool tub. Minutes from multiple restaurants so easy walking even in cold weather.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Paulette F
Reviewed December 9, 2020

We stayed at The Crawford the weekend before Thanksgiving to celebrate a 40th birthday and knew that with the pandemic most everything would be closed. So, we decided on a staycation to treat ourselves to some fancy and fun time away from home. The staff are so professional and accommodating, and special thanks go to Jordan (concierge) as she answered all our pre-trip questions, offered to schedule car services for us, and greeted us warmly in-person when we arrived. The amenities included in our stay made it fun because we got to take advantage of enjoying Union Station's full atmosphere (including the restaurants there that offer takeaway food and we even treated ourselves to the complimentary drink, coffee, and ice cream). The rooms are lovely, have very thoughtful touches (like disposable cameras), and gorgeous architecture and design so make it feel like a real getaway to a special hotel versus one of the many chains that don't offer much of an "experience." As far as cleanliness and COVID-friendly, The Crawford was completely on top of it so it felt very safe, clean, and accommodating to anyone with underlying health conditions or otherwise simply trying to travel responsibly. The Crawford is a hotel I would highly recommend to anyone local and to anyone coming to Denver who wants an original experience, in a fun part of town, and values real customer service that makes you feel pampered and taken care of. Did I mention the free Tesla car service (within a 2-mile radius)?

Room tip: Ask for a room facing Wynkoop St.so you can look out on the front street area of Union Station.
Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank Christie Z
Tiffany Owen, General Manager at The Crawford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2020

Dear Christie Z.,

We are so glad you had a "perfect" stay to celebrate a 40th birthday! Finding reasons to celebrate this year brings some cheerfulness we could all use. I am delighted to know Jordan was so helpful and you enjoyed the polaroid cameras. They are my favorite- I hope you brought some keepsakes home with you!

Please come back and see us soon.

Reviewed November 25, 2020

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay at The Crawford! We were staying there to celebrate my cousin’s 40th birthday and the staff was so incredibly kind and generous! Jordan at the front desk was so very helpful in making sure we had a great stay. She went above and beyond to accommodate additional requests. Top notch service. There were some great perks including the free Tesla rides within 2 miles (and the excellent driver Riley!) and free coffee and ice cream at Union Station. Enjoyed the fun Polaroid camera in each room too. Finally, very Covid safe and clean! Will definitely look to stay again when I’m in town.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank michaelcW862VM
Tiffany Owen, General Manager at The Crawford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2020

Dear Michael C.,

We always enjoy a reason to celebrate and are thrilled you chose us to be a part of your cousin's 40th birthday! Jordan and Riley will be so happy to hear they were able to make your visit memorable. Thank you for sharing your kind words and we look forward to your return!

Reviewed November 19, 2020

We love the location and the hotel every time. Staying in Union Station with awesome amenities and great people watching if always a treat. To have such a beautiful room to enjoy on top of that is always appreciated. We have stayed there after taking the train in from Chicago, after a flight in and this past year after some great days hiking in the mountains for fall colors. NEVER disappoints.

Room tip: The suite overlooking train tracks made us happy with big windows and luxurious features.
Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank ChiNancyK
Tiffany Owen, General Manager at The Crawford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2020

Dear ChiNancyk,

We are delighted you chose to stay with us again and appreciate your loyalty! Thank you for your sweet words. I am glad you enjoyed all of the amenities Union Station has to offer, as well as, our rooms and service. Please come back and visit us again soon!