“Found my old chicago favorite in Denver....”
Review of Corner Bakery Cafe

Corner Bakery Cafe
Ranked #4 of 40 Bakeries in Denver
Cuisines: American, Healthy, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Muncie, Indiana
“Found my old chicago favorite in Denver....”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

For those not familiar with CB is is similar to Panera but with a wider variety of options. I love the multi-grain and other salads and several of the sandwich and pannini options. I think prices are a bit high for what you get but its a well know chain that never fails on test.

• Visited June 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
San Francisco, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved the variety, but the folks working there are all stoned!”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I had a hilarious experience, but I'm sure the owners wouldn't have liked it. The first day I was visiting, I walked in to order off the menu, just a few items. Fruit, yogurt, toast. They were a little clueless, but had what I wanted and I was pleased. So, the next day I came back and ordered a shake. I have an ulcer and can't have citrus, so I asked if I could just have a banana/yogurt shake. The girl behind the cash register looked at me like she was terrified. She didn't know what to do or say, so I said to her very kindly, "yesterday, I got a banana and some yogurt, and I see there you have a blender, would you mind blending them together?" so she left for a moment, then someone else came out and told her they can blend anything they have, just charge for a normal shake. I kid you not, it took her 20 min to figure out where the yogurt was, where the blender was...at one point she actually put the yogurt in a plastic cup to carry it to the blender, then couldn't figure out how to get it out of the cup into the blender. LOL! Eventually, she came over to me and said "we don't have any banana's". So I just asked for my money back and left.

• Visited May 2014
Ottawa, Canada
“delicious and reasonable”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Great salads and soups, friendly and helpful staff, reasonable prices. Good location, right by Barnes and Noble

Visited May 2014