The apartment was perfect - will definitely use Stay Alfred in the future. Parking was somewhat confusing as the note left in the apartment didn't match the instructions emailed. The only reason I didn't rate this a five is you couldn't access the stairway from inside the building, only from the outside with the card.
Some friends of ours joined us for a couple fun filled days in Denver. The location and amenities of this apartment are pretty ideal. The layout of the place allows for good privacy when sharing with friends. The value for what you receive is so much greater than modest hotels. This is literally a four star experience at a two star price.
This was the second rental with Stay Alfred. In October, we stayed at The Denver Place the 33rd floor. Beautiful and very clean apartment.
This time we stayed at The Station and it was dirty, the bathroom ceiling vent was LOUD and did not have its own switch to shut off so it stayed on for a very long timevafter you shut off the light. The pullout couch maytress was lumpy, old and you could ferl every spring. We had to buy an Air mattress. No extra blankets for it either. The fireplace did not work. The legs on the living room chairs were broken. There was huge piles of lint behind the end table. The bathroom had mold.Floors were dirty.
The recycling container was full upon arrival. I was told there was a year-round heated pool-not true. And a hot tub- which we was broken. Speaking to other renters, they said it breaks all the time. There was garbage left by the elevator doors which stunk. I took a few pictures and videos of the ceiling fan, dirty floors and mold but they won't upload.
We made the best of a crappy apartment but I would be very hesitant to book with Stay Alfred again.
Sorry but You should know these issues.
Sincerely, Dianne Cirone
This apartment was excellent. Very clean, fully furnished and very convenient. Our apartment was was very close to every happening place in Denver downtown and easy access to freeways. I highly recommend this place for a family and a group of friends traveling to Denver.
1. Very clean, larger 2bed apartment in a nice building. The apartment has everything you would need for your stay.
2. The main restaurant/shopping is on 16th in downtown and the apartment is just off 15th so that's nice. There is a free bus that runs the length of 16th so you don't need a car if you're staying in that area.
3. Stay Alfred was really easy to deal with and you could speak to an actual person, which was great.
1. The bedding in the apartment is terrible. So terrible that I've never actually written a review before but was motivated. My son, 14, was the first to come to me and said his sheets felt like sand paper and he couldn't sleep. I told Prince Charles to go back to bed but then it was my turn. The good thing was I felt completely exfoliated when I woke up. The mattresses weren't great but I travel for a living and have learned not to complain about mattresses because they're bad in most places.
2. The furniture in the living room, while clean, has definitely been sat on by many and isn't that comfortable for a long sit.
I would say if you're not planning on hanging in the apartment all day watching tv and you need to fit a few people comfortably in a space then don't hesitate. It's not bad, it's just above average because of it's size and location.
Found on AirBNB and looked great for the price. Found out why when arriving. Kitchen not very clean, cabinets that wouldn't stay closed in bathroom and many light bulbs out. Heat was turned off when we arrived and took a while to figure out. When you look for a bargain sometime you get what you pay for...
Perfect spot to attend the Pepsi center. Takes 5-10 minutes to walk. Very clean and convienent. We stayed 3 nights. It was easy for all three referees to take a break from the wrestling tourney and go kick back and relax. One ref brought his wife and she was able to come and go with ease. We will definitely try and stay there again this upcoming season.