This was the second rental with Stay Alfred. In October, we stayed at The Denver Place the 33rd floor. Beautiful and very clean apartment.
This time we stayed at The Station and it was dirty, the bathroom ceiling vent was LOUD and did not have its own switch to shut off so it stayed on for a very long timevafter you shut off the light. The pullout couch maytress was lumpy, old and you could ferl every spring. We had to buy an Air mattress. No extra blankets for it either. The fireplace did not work. The legs on the living room chairs were broken. There was huge piles of lint behind the end table. The bathroom had mold.Floors were dirty.
The recycling container was full upon arrival. I was told there was a year-round heated pool-not true. And a hot tub- which we was broken. Speaking to other renters, they said it breaks all the time. There was garbage left by the elevator doors which stunk. I took a few pictures and videos of the ceiling fan, dirty floors and mold but they won't upload.
We made the best of a crappy apartment but I would be very hesitant to book with Stay Alfred again.
Sorry but You should know these issues.
Sincerely, Dianne Cirone
This apartment was excellent. Very clean, fully furnished and very convenient. Our apartment was was very close to every happening place in Denver downtown and easy access to freeways. I highly recommend this place for a family and a group of friends traveling to Denver.
1. Very clean, larger 2bed apartment in a nice building. The apartment has everything you would need for your stay.
2. The main restaurant/shopping is on 16th in downtown and the apartment is just off 15th so that's nice. There is a free bus that runs the length of 16th so you don't need a car if you're staying in that area.
3. Stay Alfred was really easy to deal with and you could speak to an actual person, which was great.
1. The bedding in the apartment is terrible. So terrible that I've never actually written a review before but was motivated. My son, 14, was the first to come to me and said his sheets felt like sand paper and he couldn't sleep. I told Prince Charles to go back to bed but then it was my turn. The good thing was I felt completely exfoliated when I woke up. The mattresses weren't great but I travel for a living and have learned not to complain about mattresses because they're bad in most places.
2. The furniture in the living room, while clean, has definitely been sat on by many and isn't that comfortable for a long sit.
I would say if you're not planning on hanging in the apartment all day watching tv and you need to fit a few people comfortably in a space then don't hesitate. It's not bad, it's just above average because of it's size and location.
Found on AirBNB and looked great for the price. Found out why when arriving. Kitchen not very clean, cabinets that wouldn't stay closed in bathroom and many light bulbs out. Heat was turned off when we arrived and took a while to figure out. When you look for a bargain sometime you get what you pay for...
Perfect spot to attend the Pepsi center. Takes 5-10 minutes to walk. Very clean and convienent. We stayed 3 nights. It was easy for all three referees to take a break from the wrestling tourney and go kick back and relax. One ref brought his wife and she was able to come and go with ease. We will definitely try and stay there again this upcoming season.
Everything was just as advertised. Location is great, apartment was very nice. We enjoyed our stay and will definitely recommend to friends and family!
We loved to location of this property and the fact that it had a pool and hot tub. The condo was adequately appointed but had some things not working and broken furniture. The cleanliness was good except for a filthy kitchen sink that was filled w dried food chunks upon our arrival that resembled throw up and was never cleaned after I complained. Stay Alfred called to tell us there was a mainentance person coming for the already reported broken cabinet and no working lights in a closet. Aside from these things there was a VERY LOUD vibration noise that came from one of the walls in the master bedroom that kept me up one night. Almost comedically it stopped when I whacked on the wall once. Lastly, the directions as to how to access the condo and park, we're not really correct and you have to figure some of those details out for yourself which I managed to do. All in all these things were annoying but based on the price of smaller nondescript hotel rooms, the price and location make it a winner. Hopefully stay Alfred will work out the kinks of the tired broken stuff.