“Don't Snooze on this place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Snooze

Snooze
Ranked #10 of 2,986 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Five Points
Description: Snooze began its breakfast endeavor in Denver CO. Snooze re-energizes the way you think, feel, and ultimately eat breakfast. Established in 2006l, Snooze invites you to a breakfast experience. Picture breakfast and lunch crafted from scratch recipes focusing on the highest level ingredients; a setting filled with energy and pouring over in creativity; service radiating fun and knowledge throughout. Our goal is to bring you the best breakfast and lunch experience around. This is the original location and therefore Snoozeland official page! We have locations in Denver, Ft Collins, Boulder, San Diego and Arizona. This page was created to share Snooze culture and lifestyle with all of our Snooze fans. It was made to provide a two way street of communication and share everything Snooze with you. Snooze loves to hear from you and we can't wait to interact but we do not tolerate slander, foul language, inappropriate topics or personal attacks as well as sales pitches, ads and conversations outside of the realm of Snooze We'll most likely ask politely first, but we reserve the right to delete comments to preserve the joy of Peace, Love and Pancakes!
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Don't Snooze on this place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

I went to breakfast on Saturday morning around 8 o'clock and had to wait 15 minutes as this is one of the primary breakfast hot spots in Denver. The restaurant is not terribly big but did not get so noisy that it was impossible to hear the conversation going on amongst the members of my group. Our server was very nice and relayed the flexibility of the restaurant menu to us immediately. I was able to mix and match my entire breakfast between two different types of eggs benedict and pancakes. The eggs benedict were of good quality as was the pancake. I must however note that 1 of the eggs benedict that I received had a over hard egg yolk. I wasn't terribly upset but it's just a matter of noting as far as the execution is concerned. The orange juice that I ordered was nothing out of the ordinary and was on par with Tropicana’s offering in the stores. Overall this restaurant offers great value, good food, and a unique experience for breakfast in Denver.

• Visited January 2013

• Korean first
Fruita, Colorado
“ahhhmazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

This is the quintessential breakfast joint. I had the pleasure of enjoying a split plate (1 pancake & 1/2 chilequilleles benedict. This food is off the charts! I cant believe how enamored my taste buds were! We were there for over an hour just savoring the delicious food, cool ambiance & Megan our waitress was so sweet. Keep that coffee coming!

1 Thank seriousfoodie22
Gainesville, Florida
“Delish and adorably retro”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

I love the flight of pancakes! my lox Benedict was amazing! the atmosphere was very fun. The 30 minute wait for group of 5 on a Saturday seemed reasonable and the had free coffee while you wait!

Upstate NY
“A must-go if you are in Denver”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

I was visiting Denver for the first time and the nail tech at the salon recommended this spot. Her best piece of advice? Get there by 8-8:15 so that you don't have to wait (we went on a Sunday). She was right on! The pancakes are to die for! We had specialty pancakes (red velvet, blueberry, and a mango with African spices) as well as your standard plain pancakes. The coffee was excellent - again, not run of the mill coffee but rather a fair-trade Guatemalan blend. We have recommended this great breakfast spot to all of our friends that visit Denver. We can't wait to go back. By the way, if you do find yourself waiting for a table, there is complementary coffee and water in the waiting area. Very nice touch.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank AlwaysDriving
Denver, Colorado, United States
“Locals love Snooze”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

Snooze has a great concept, delish food and great service. Be prepared to wait on the weeekends if you arrive after 8:30am. Great spot for weekday brekafast or lunch.

Favorites: Pineapple upside-down pancake, eggs benedict (they have several - all amazing) and the breakfast burrito, extra green chili is also a good chocie. But really, I don't think you can go wrong with any dish.

• Visited January 2013