“Great place minus the booing”

Sports Authority Field at Mile High
Ranked #10 of 259 things to do in Denver
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Great stadium, very nice and I never felt boxed in even when everyone was walking around. The food and drinks were all reasonably priced and the atmosphere was great.

Only thing I didn't like was when opposing team members got hurt on the field fans in the stadium where booing. That just seemed odd and very disrespectful and as neither a fan of either team playing I can look at this from an objective stand point and make this assessment.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

I have been going to Mike High for my entire life and had not had a bad experience yet (even if the Broncos or Outlaws don't win). The owner and name may constantly change but it will forever be Mike High and it will forever be the heart of Denver! Its one of the best ways to get to know Coloradians.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

I have only been here twice but it is always the highlight of my time in Denver. Nice stadium, nice people, good preshow entertainment!! Can't wait for next year!!!!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

By the way, this is now Sports Authority Field at Mile High. I searched the TripAdvisor site for that and could not find it. You need to update your site.

There are also only two family options on your "sort of visit" menu - young children or teens. How about family where you are all adults? Come on TripAdvisor!

My daughter took me to the field for my birthday when I visited Denver. We saw a Bronco's vs Eagles game. The foot traffic flow to the stadium is circuitous from the light rail stop. On the map it looks much closer. Even thought the crowds were enormous, it did not take long to get through security and into the stadium. The ramps up to the higher levels were wide and easy to use. On every level there are many concession stands so there are not long lines - a real plus.

We were just a few rows from the top of the seating, but the view of the field was very good. The seating is so steep that I felt I was looking almost straight down onto the field. The Jumbo Tron screens are very large and give a good view of replays.

We were there on a relatively warm day. I cannot imagine what it would be like on a cold day - you are pretty exposed to swirling winds.

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

The parking was ok at best, we parked at the Pepsi center and walked over, the walk is nice and safe for the most part. The lines getting in are a joke. Not enough staff to handle the huge crowd. The NFL has a new bag policy that holds up the show. We were in line 45 min before the kick off and missed the first 3 plays. The stadium is modern and great for watching the game, however the ramps to get up levels are long and steep. It doesent bother me but if you have kids or are a bit older the top sections can be a pain to traverse. The crowd was very very well behaved where I was 232 and a joy to be around. The stadium offers a numer you can text if you have a problem..... nice idea but because of the lack in phone service you have 0% chance of sending a text. there is 80,000+ people in one building, how about wifi? Food and drinks are over priced but what do you expect? Ticket prices are so expensive that I would rather stay at home 9 times out of 10. At least on TV I can hear Payton say "hurry hurry". The crowd is loud and that adds to the fun and atmosphere. Walking out is very busy but driving out was not the worst I've seen. Over all it's fun to go about once a year. Go broncos

1  Thank Dmbry41