“My whole US Sales team was very impressed!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown

Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown
Ranked #25 of 154 Hotels in Denver
Denver, CO
“My whole US Sales team was very impressed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2010

I used the Hampton Inn Downtown Denver as the hotel of choice during our US Sales corporate kickoff meetings this year. From start to finish, our experience with this hotel and the staff was surprisingly pleasant, efficient, and pain-free. The rooms are VERY nice, the workout facility is beautiful, the meeting spaces are convenient, the location in downtown is great, and the staff was incredibly responsive to the ever changing reservations and needs of my sales team (much liike herding cats- this is an impressive task). I heard nothing but raves from my team, and we'll definitely use this facility again.
Additionally, the rates were very reasonable; tantamount in this economic climate.

Not only will I recommend this hotel to our employees and visiting clients, I'll recommend it for personal guests to Denver as well.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Chicago, IL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2009

This appears to be a new property. The rooms are particularly spacious for a Hampton, and typically clean. It is close enough to walk to downtown locations, e.g. the convention center (at least when it is not snowing).

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Great Missenden, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2009

Good hotel, with everything you need and with charming warm staff,breakfast better than average.

Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2009

My grandson and I stayed here one night in July and loved the hotel. The staff was courteous, there was ample parking directly across the street, and the location was great. We were able to walk to the capitol, the 16th Street Mall, and other sites with no problem. Our room was very clean and spacious, with a very large bathroom. I love Hampton Inns and this one did not disappoint. It gave the feeling of a very pricey downtown hotel at a Hampton price. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
2 Thank TravelerUSAWorld
Mexico City, Mexico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2009

I love this hotel it its clean, well located, not expensive , includes breakfast and is next door to a Barnes and Noble. We had a great time. We were there about three years ago, sorry I did not review it sooner.

• Stayed July 2006, traveled with family
Albuquerque
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2009

My boyfriend and I spent three nights at this hotel and loved every minute of it. I had shopped around for weeks for a reasonable, clean hotel in downtown Denver and every place I checked had either too many negative reviews or a very high nightly rate. The Hampton turned out to be a real find - the rooms were nice, the staff was incredibly helpful, and the breakfast was a definite bonus. The only negative was that our room had a lovely view of the building next door, which was less than 10 ft from our widow. We didn't have a car, so parking wasn't an issue, but it might have been otherwise. The stay was great and we have every intention of staying here again on our next visit.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank HarmonyNG
Centreville, MD
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2009

We were in Denver for my husband's conference which took place at the Radisson-Stapleton. I wanted us to be located closer to the downtown so that we could walk to 16th street for food and shopping in the evenings. We arrived early and didn't expect to be able to check in, but the manager said that he had a room ready for us and we could check in early. We valeted our car with the front desk and checked in. We were pleasantly surprised that he upgraded us to an executive suite. Which was great because I would be spending my days in the room while my husband attended his conference. We had a living room with a pull out couch, desk, and chair with a plasma flat screen tv. We had a microwave, refrigerator, and sink. The bedroom area is a little smaller, but with another flat screen plasma.
I have used the valet parking the entire time and it has been very efficient and quick. Since I have been by myself, I feel more comfortable not having to go to parking lots by myself. The breakfast was excellent and there are plenty of chairs and tables. At other Hamptons, there is often not enough room and you have to "fight" for spaces.
If we come back with our family, we will definitely stay here.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business