I picked this hotel because it was close to where I had a business meeting and was very pleased. I had just stayed in another Hampton Inn and they were nearly identical. This one was clean, check in was very fast and pleasant, and the room was typical Hampton Inn. The TV was a nice size flat screen and I like the bowed shower curtain. The bad - I hate the waterpick showerheads that all Hamptons seem to have - despite having excellent water pressure in the bathroom, that showerhead means a wimpy shower.
The gym was a bit bigger than some others with 3 treadmills with TVs that all worked, an eliptical, and a recliner bike.
Breakfast was typical Hampton Inn - I like that they include hard boiled eggs, and don't like that the precooked eggs are some funky omelet thing and that the potatoes had onions and green peppers. Otherwise, breakfast has a pretty good selection, cold cereal, pastries, apples, bananas and a mixed fruit option, make-your own waffles, oatmeal, juice, yogurt, etc.
If I needed to be in that vincinity again I would be happy to pick this hotel. However, it is not near the restaurant scene and is a little far from the convention center, so I would not pick this one if those are important to you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Admire beautiful Rocky Mountain views, take in a sporting event or discover cultural activities when staying at the Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Downtown hotel. Conveniently located five blocks away from the convention center, we're close to restaurants, shopping, museums and more. Our Denver Downtown hotel is only three blocks away from the 16th Street Pedestrian Mall, which features 300 plus stores and more than 50 restaurants. Find rides and attractions only a mile away at Elitch Gardens. Cheer on your favorite Colorado Rocky, Denver Bronco or Denver Nugget at Coors Field, Sports Authority at Mile High or the Pepsi Center. Start your day with Hampton's free hot breakfast or grab a free On the Run Breakfast Bag, available Monday to Friday for a quick, healthy meal to go. Unwind in a guest room or accessible room offering one-king or two-queen bed room types. We offer one-bedroom, studio, and two-story suites with one-king or two-queen beds. Our rooms and suites feature a 37-inch flat panel HD TV with cable, video games and pay per view movies, a lap desk, mini-bar, mini-refrigerator, microwave and free WiFi. Enjoy staying at a hotel that offers thoughtful services and amenities while putting you in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown Hotel Denver
- Hampton Inn And Suites Denver Downtown
- Hampton Inn Denver
- Denver Hampton Inn