We just stayed 4 nights with our 2 x four year old boys in one bedroom suite (2 x dbl beds). The suite was spacious and could not have been happier as it provided the space required. The location of the hotel was within walking distance to 16th street along with car rental yards and also Coors Stadium. If you have a car, recommend using the parking meters out front as they are free from 6pm to 9am excluding the morning of street sweeping, however the street signs clearly show what days, side etc need to be free.
The room should have had a few more basic kitchenette items such as cups, cutlery etc as this is what you would expect in any hotel. Although I have to admit, with all the use of plastic cutlery, cups, plates etc there appeared to be a lot of landfill associated with the hotel. Hopefully, this will be addressed sooner than later.
The included breakfasts were decent and were always serviced well.
Got to admit as the streets downtown are relatively flat and wide, the constant sirens of emergency vehicles was a bit too much and was accentuated at night time however this is the landscape of being downtown and close proximity to the major highways.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Admire beautiful Rocky Mountain views, take in a sporting event or discover cultural activities when staying at the Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Downtown hotel. Conveniently located five blocks away from the convention center, we're close to restaurants, shopping, museums and more. Our Denver Downtown hotel is only three blocks away from the 16th Street Pedestrian Mall, which features 300 plus stores and more than 50 restaurants. Find rides and attractions only a mile away at Elitch Gardens. Cheer on your favorite Colorado Rocky, Denver Bronco or Denver Nugget at Coors Field, Sports Authority at Mile High or the Pepsi Center. Start your day with Hampton's free hot breakfast or grab a free On the Run Breakfast Bag, available Monday to Friday for a quick, healthy meal to go. Unwind in a guest room or accessible room offering one-king or two-queen bed room types. We offer one-bedroom, studio, and two-story suites with one-king or two-queen beds. Our rooms and suites feature a 37-inch flat panel HD TV with cable, video games and pay per view movies, a lap desk, mini-bar, mini-refrigerator, microwave and free WiFi. Enjoy staying at a hotel that offers thoughtful services and amenities while putting you in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown Hotel Denver
- Hampton Inn And Suites Denver Downtown
- Hampton Inn Denver
- Denver Hampton Inn