“definitely stay here very nice place!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown
Ranked #25 of 157 Hotels in Denver
west palm beach, fl.
“definitely stay here very nice place!”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Really nice hotel. Easy check in. Everyone friendly. Rooms were really clean. all bedding is clean even the duvet cover. definitely a plus! really nice breakfast in the morning free. eggs,home fries,sausage,oatmeal, waffles, fresh fruit, bagels, muffins, and fresh juice. has a nice gym on the bottom floor an indoor pool and hot tub too and free internet. would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank mleigh31
HISDenverDowntown, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thank you for your rave review of your stay with us! It is wonderful to know that you enjoyed all that we have to offer at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown. Our team is especially pleased to know that you got great service during your stay and enjoyed our fantastic complimentary breakfast. Come and stay with us again - we look forward to welcoming you back!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Great location, good FREE breakfast and huge rooms. Very nice hotel with helpful staff! A good deal for staying in Downtown Denver. We were within walking distance of a ton of things. We didn't pay for the hotel parking here, instead used the city parking across the street to save some $$. I will definitely be back here!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
HISDenverDowntown, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Denver! Your review highlights all the things we are so proud of here at the hotel and our team is very pleased that you had an excellent stay here. We look forward to seeing you when you return to the Mile High City again!
Douglaston, New York
Reviewed January 25, 2013

The Hampton Inn is a very nice downtown Denver hotel. Rooms are very large, well appointed and beds are comfortable. Great value for a well-managed property. Service and staff is very good. Rooms are quiet.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your feedback about your stay with us - it is great to hear that you had a wonderful stay. Our staff does their best to provide exceptional customer service to enhance your stay and we are very glad you enjoyed it.

Come back and see us when you return to Denver - we look forward to serving you again!
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I and my two daughters stayed here while visiting relatives in Denver. The hotel was beautifully appointed, clean and offered the best complimentary breakfast I have ever had. The room was spotless, with beautiful presentation and amenities. The staff was professional, friendly and very helpful.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank jraye
HISDenverDowntown, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you for your review of your stay with us - I am so glad to hear that you had a fantastic stay with your daughters and enjoyed the hotel. Our property is perfect for families and we have a host of different room types and lots of complimentary amenities to suit everyone's needs. I am also glad to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast - our "On The House" breakfast offers options from healthy to hearty to start everyone's day right. We hope you and your family will come back to visit us again when you return to Denver!
Avon
Reviewed January 18, 2013

When I don't feel like splurging on the nearby Warwick, this is a great, clean hotel that is pretty inexpensive! It's pretty low key, so you must make sure to have plans on the town!

I would stay here again!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Denver for your stay! We are glad to hear that you could take advantage of some of our special rates to give you an affordable getaway. We hope that you'll choose to come back and see us again during your next visit!!
Castle Rock, Colorado
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Upon first glance this hotel is clean, we had 3 rooms and 2 were clean but the room i slept in had food on the floor and the bed had hair in it. housekeeping came and put on new sheets and cleaned most of the food up (it was hard to see as it was between the bed and nightstand). the lobby and breakfast areas were well kept.

the breakfast was on par compared to other Hamptons we've stayed in.

i was there with my sister's family and my parents so we let the kids sleep with their cousins so our kids were mixed throughout the 3 rooms.

my parents room had a very squeaky bed so we put smaller kids in it. BUT my sister's room had marijuana smokers next door and they lit up the whole area around 11pm. my brother in law called the front desk and they said they'd call that room and tell them to stop (THIS IS A NON SMOKING HOTEL) but they did NOT offer to change my sister's room. the smoke was so bad that their eyes were burning and i had a little girl in there so it was VERY upsetting when i found out.

then our girls (15, 12 & 9) got stuck in the elevator for 25 minutes and i know things happen but the next day when we were checking out (i was out of the front desk view) i stayed behind to wait for our car and this gal with long dark hair started to talk bad about us to her coworker and it was embarrassing, she was saying it was our girls fault that the doors wouldn't open in the elevator because they were jumping and she was complaining about us.. i'm not sure how jumping could stop doors from opening & our girls were on the phone with us while they were stuck and they had the service call button on so the desk heard them say they jumped in the very beginning (our girls might weigh 250 all together). i've had poor service before but honestly it doesn't bother me but this was embarrassing as other patrons were nearby and it was unprofessional.

this is a good location for shopping, museums & dining.

there were other issues that my sister's family had but they weren't my personal experiences so i won't comment on them.

the front desk offered me 20000 hilton points but when i said i don't have their rewards program she didn't offer anything else.

i say all of that and end it with the saving grace ~ i left the manager a message and someone from the hotel got back with me. She sincerely apologized (her name was Jodi) and compensated me in a favorable way for our issues. if you look back at my other reviews you will see that i'm not one to make these sort of complaints. poor service doesn't deter me from using a hotel, i'm more concerned about cleanliness and location. due to the manager's response i would stay here again as i'm sure she's resolved the staffing issues.

Room Tip: some may have views. but ours faced a building.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
HISDenverDowntown, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand you were unhappy with the cleanliness of your room and I am very sorry for this experience. We take a lot of pride in our guests being satisfied and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation. I am working with our housekeeping staff to prevent this from happening in the future. We're glad your other issues were addressed. I hope that if your travels bring you back to the area, you will consider staying with us again.
Miami, Florida
Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

We were in town for 2 days w our 3 kids. Ages 12, 5, 3. I had booked a room w 2 queens. Didn't really know where I would stick my 3 year old. I thought maybe shed sleep between us. Well they upgraded us to a suite ! I was so happy. I didn't even ask. So my little one was able to sleep on a sofa bed which was a lot more comfortable! Great hotel and location. Very clean.

• Stayed January 2013
HISDenverDowntown, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Thank you for staying with us! Our hotel is perfect for families of all sizes and it sounds like we were a great fit for you and your kids! I hope you had a chance to take advantage of the swimming pool and free breakfast as well during your stay. Next time you come to visit, you may want to try to book our specialty suite with a kids room; this suite has a separate bedroom with bunkbeds and a separate tv just for the kids (as well as another bathroom to help keep mornings easier for the whole family). We appreciate you sharing your feedback and we hope to see you again soon!