We had a very nice stay at this hotel last weekend, with a very reasonable rate from hotels.com. The check in was efficient, and Brianna was friendly and helpful, as were all the staff on subsequent days. The room was nice and clean, and the beds were comfortable, as usual for a Hampton. A few specific details that I think are helpful. This hotel doesn't have a large drive through area to check in. There is just a "loading zone" area directly in front where you can park to check in, and/or valet your car. The front desk people also function as valet, so you just take your keys in to them. Valet parking is $20/night with unlimited ins and outs. There is a pay parking lot directly across the street from the hotel, if you wish to park your own car. I believe it costs $10 each time you leave your car there. (We did not use that lot.) The breakfast is a reasonable hotel breakfast - not the best, but not the worst. They offered scrambled eggs both days, and cheese bagels once, sausage, fruits, waffles (make your own), juice, hazelnut and french vanilla creamers for coffee. The croissants were hard and stale, but the fruit was fresh and nice. The shower pressure wasn't strong enough to suit me but my mother thought it was fine. You can occasionally hear the neighbors in the hallway or neighboring rooms, but overall it was quiet and pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Admire beautiful Rocky Mountain views, take in a sporting event or discover cultural activities when staying at the Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Downtown hotel. Conveniently located five blocks away from the convention center, we're close to restaurants, shopping, museums and more. Our Denver Downtown hotel is only three blocks away from the 16th Street Pedestrian Mall, which features 300 plus stores and more than 50 restaurants. Find rides and attractions only a mile away at Elitch Gardens. Cheer on your favorite Colorado Rocky, Denver Bronco or Denver Nugget at Coors Field, Sports Authority at Mile High or the Pepsi Center. Start your day with Hampton's free hot breakfast or grab a free On the Run Breakfast Bag, available Monday to Friday for a quick, healthy meal to go. Unwind in a guest room or accessible room offering one-king or two-queen bed room types. We offer one-bedroom, studio, and two-story suites with one-king or two-queen beds. Our rooms and suites feature a 37-inch flat panel HD TV with cable, video games and pay per view movies, a lap desk, mini-bar, mini-refrigerator, microwave and free WiFi. Enjoy staying at a hotel that offers thoughtful services and amenities while putting you in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown Hotel Denver
- Hampton Inn And Suites Denver Downtown
- Hampton Inn Denver
- Denver Hampton Inn