We were in town for the Denver Bronco/Pittsburgh Steelers game. Booked this hotel because it was the "cheapest" place to stay in the Downtown area on a football weekend - WOW - what a great surprise - it's a really nice hotel !!! We arrived close to 1230pm - asked about checking early so we could head to the game - they said YES. (Thanks Sara - you made our day !!!) The rooms are large, very clean, very comfortable, and the QUIETEST hotel I've ever stayed. The pool and fitness center are great. The staff was generally nice - other than the girl at check in it appeared that everyone was "doing their job." The hotel is a short walk to 16th St Mall area - and you're note dodging a lot of bums/homeless/beggars like you are at other Downtown Denver hotels. A short walk up 17th Avenue you'll find some great local places for food/drink !!! I would say the only negative - breakfast - both mornings the were out of food - and the guests had to wait - that's unacceptable with a hotel that has high volume like this property - happened both mornings. The parking situation is confusing - there are lots nearby - that I found out after the fact I could have parked overnight for less - the hotel valet parking is expensive - and the front desk staff takes care of the car - the staff would leave the desk to park/retrieve car. This is really a great hotel - I was very pleasantly surprised - I would stay here again !!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Admire beautiful Rocky Mountain views, take in a sporting event or discover cultural activities when staying at the Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Downtown hotel. Conveniently located five blocks away from the convention center, we're close to restaurants, shopping, museums and more. Our Denver Downtown hotel is only three blocks away from the 16th Street Pedestrian Mall, which features 300 plus stores and more than 50 restaurants. Find rides and attractions only a mile away at Elitch Gardens. Cheer on your favorite Colorado Rocky, Denver Bronco or Denver Nugget at Coors Field, Sports Authority at Mile High or the Pepsi Center. Start your day with Hampton's free hot breakfast or grab a free On the Run Breakfast Bag, available Monday to Friday for a quick, healthy meal to go. Unwind in a guest room or accessible room offering one-king or two-queen bed room types. We offer one-bedroom, studio, and two-story suites with one-king or two-queen beds. Our rooms and suites feature a 37-inch flat panel HD TV with cable, video games and pay per view movies, a lap desk, mini-bar, mini-refrigerator, microwave and free WiFi. Enjoy staying at a hotel that offers thoughtful services and amenities while putting you in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown Hotel Denver
- Hampton Inn And Suites Denver Downtown
- Hampton Inn Denver
- Denver Hampton Inn