Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
$218
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton(Denver)(Great Value!)
$95
$85
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

$287
$113
$96
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

$159
  • Breakfast included
$337
$299
Hyatt.com
1,109 results
All reviewsstreet mallvalet parkingwithin walking distancefree breakfastcapitol buildingfew blocksfront desk staffconvention centercoors fieldwould stay here againcookiesoatmealfresh fruitpool and hot tubclean hotelconvenient locationbusiness trip
Reviewed April 23, 2012

After staying at this hotel for an extended weekend to attend a conference in downtown Denver, I was repeatedly surprised by the value, cleanliness, and attention to detail shown by the staff and services.
This hotel is superior in most regards to more expensive boutique and larger hotels. It is a great deal.
Here are the highlights:
1-Amazing free, full breakfast with waffles, oatmeal, juice, good coffee, toast, yogurt, eggs, sausage, you name it. Why pay more for an equal room (at the Warwick) and no breakfast?
2-Friendly and attentive staff. We traveled with our 1-year old, and they gave us one of the handicap-accessible rooms so that we would have more space for the portable crib
3-Attention to detail. Our son pulled up one of the floor-mounted door stops (it was loose to begin with). And after mentioning this problem to a repair person we met in the elevator, it was repaired later that afternoon. Hard to beat that level of service.
4-Valet parking
5-Accessible downtown location - quick walk to 16th Street Pedestrian mall and other downtown locations. Sports venues are a little farther away.
6-Sound-proofed rooms. Couldn't hear the traffic (we were on the 6th floor), or noise from other rooms (and hopefully they couldn't hear our son yell).

Room Tip: If you have a child that needs a portable crib, request one of the handicap-accessible rooms, like #612. These rooms are larger, and have bigger bathrooms. Place the portable crib near the window--the soundproofing is excellent, and your baby won't wake up.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Stevenson123
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Very unfriendly and unwelcoming staff. I had been staying across at the Warwick hotel and wanted to stay in Denver a couple more nights but the Warwick was sold out. So I decided to try the Hampton Inn, which is across the street. My fiance was treating me to a getaway in Denver so I could see a concert at the Paramount and a Denver Performing Arts show. When I made my reservation at the Hampton Inn, the front desk staff was so rude when I presented my fiances credit card for check in. They said I needed him to submit a credit card authorization, which was no problem. However, they said they must have it sent immediately via fax and my fiance didn't have access to a fax machine right away. I even had cash that I offered in the meantime until my fiance could fax over the form. But they refused to help me at all and were so rude to me that I decided to cancel my reservation and stay at a different hotel.

Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank AJ M
Reviewed April 5, 2012

We loved this place so much it was hard to leave the room - but we did! For a Hampton Inn this was the most luxurious place we ever stayed. The beds could not have been more comfortable, in fact we looked at the label to see what kind of bed it was. The staff was welcoming and helpful. When visiting Denver, I would never stay anyplace else!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Irie2U
Reviewed March 14, 2012

We stayed here for 5 days for a conference and absolutely loved it. The front desk was very helpful and while we had arrived early for check in, they accommodated us with a very spacious corner suite. We loved having the extra room and hung out in the kitchenette nook while getting our toddler to sleep in the early evenings. The breakfast was better than expected, and I'm glad it was included in our hotel rate. Lots of my conference colleagues who stayed closer to the convention centre paid heaps more for their room but did not have brekky. The location was fantastic, I did not want to stay any closer to 16th Street Mall due to the crowds and noise and I enjoyed every morning walk to the convention centre (I was 6 months pregnant at the time, the walk was not strenuous at all). Finally, I loved how there was a swimming pool for my toddler son and husband to enjoy while I was out at the conference. Overall, it was a pleasant stay and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank MumInOz
Reviewed March 13, 2012

We were able to get a really cheap rate from priceline and loved this hotel. Clean rooms and excellent service, will be back soon.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple