We stayed at the Residence Inn City Center in Denver in February 2012 for a short weekend city break to Denver. Flights were cheap, so we decided to check out the city with another couple. We booked a two-bedroom suite. Overall, it was very nice. Two decent size bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchenette, and a comforatable living/dining area. The hotel feels relatively new and was very clean.
- Good location, close to LoDo.
- Coffee shop onsite (no need to go outside in the cold)
- Free breakfast
- Nice rooms
- No free parking
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn Denver City Center is a spacious, modern downtown hotel with a perfect location and welcoming staff to meet the needs of business travelers, families and weekenders wanting to make a smart choice for a brief or extended stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn Denver City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Denver City Hotel Denver
- Denver Residence Inn