5,774 results
All reviews convention center peaks lounge street mall great hotel attending a conference lobby bar within walking distance hot tub self parking mountain view business trip light rail convenient location downtown area coors field union station floor
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Have stayed here numerous times and always enjoy this property. It is footsteps from the Convention Center and numerous restaurants, bars, and areas of interest. The fed ex office in the lobby is especially convenient.

Trip type: Traveled on business
DevinRTiedemann, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We're so glad to see that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We look forward to having you back!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The rooms need to be updated if I'm going to be charged 389 a night the bedding was old the bathroom was very tiny food from the cafe was not good. I was told one rate when booked my reservation and was charged something much higher

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
AndrewHahn, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Ms. Poarch,

Thank you for choosing our hotel during your recent trip to Denver! I am very sorry that your experience did not meet expectations and we failed to provide the stay we hold ourselves to. If you have the chance please contact us directly as I would like to make sure your bill is correct.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Perfect location if you're needing a stay in Denver. Hop on a scooter outside and zoom around the city and then come back to the humble Hyatt where the staff cares about your well being. Shower water pressure was a huge plus.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

I'm so happy to hear that you found our team so welcoming during your stay! It sounds like you also had fun on some of the local ride-share electric scooters! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Enjoyed a 3 night stay while attending a trade show at the Colorado Convention Center and could not have asked for better lodging. Hotel is clean, modern and comfortable. Nice lobby with plentiful seating for ad hoc meetings or just relaxing with a drink. Staff and service was all excellent as well. The best part is that it's right across the street from the convention center and only a few blocks from many dining options.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for choosing the Hyatt Regency during your recent trip to Denver. We also appreciate the time you have taken to fill our a review on our property. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time with us and our amenities and location helped make for a convenient lodging experience. We hope your positive stay will bring you back to us in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I am beyond happy to write this review as the Hyatt upgraded me as I checked in for a suite. I had been on the road for 2 days flying from 2 different cities. Needless to say I was exhausted. The atmosphere downstairs in the lobby bar was fun and everyone was very nice. The gym was one of the largest hotel gyms I have been to. They even had to Peloton bikes there! They also have a lap pool. I cannot say enough about this hotel. The rooms service breakfast we got was delicious! Thank you again for making my short work trip beyond enjoyable! This mom of 4 needed this!

Trip type: Traveled on business

I'm so happy to hear that you were able to relax and rejuvenate after your days of travel and to have a little time to yourself! Thank you for sharing your experience with us and what you loved about our property! We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!