I travel alot and this is one of the best hotels! First, the service is like a 5 star hotel--every request met with "certainly" "can do"; instead of the usual impersonal "can't do" or "don't know anything about it" like most hotels these days. My request to change to a quieter room was met with giving me exactly what was needed-- a room on the end on a top floor, away from the elevator and vending machines. So many times I have requested a quiet room at check in and have been given a room near a vending machine or elevator. That is the type of drone at a front desk that I often encounter where you request something specific and they nod and then don't take any of what you said into account. At this Hyatt they actually LISTENED and gave me what I wanted.
The room was beautiful, contemporary decor, plasma tv, lovely bathroom.
Room service I had each night and they told you when it would arrive and by God it did, usually within 20 minutes and there was a large convention here at the time.
The room service food was really, really good and I had the Halibut, Filet Mignon, Hamburger, dessert over the many nights.
The bar on the 27th floor had a fantastic view and the drinks were strong and relatively inexpensive considering the view and service.
A shirt sent out for pressing arrived back on time and was lovely.
All staff could not be more accommodating.
The staff seemed well trained, trained to actually be helpful. I have stayed at other Hyatt properties and really didn't care for them, so this was a pleasant surprise. I can't say enough about this hotel. I would go back there again if in the Denver area. They were kind to the teenagers who were here for the dancing convention and didn't get on their case for hanging out a bit late at night in the lobby, just sitting and laughing together. They provided a very large practice space in the hotel and didn't yell at the kids for dancing all around the hotel, which many other hotels often do.
What a lovely, lovely hotel!!
the hotel is right across the street from the convention center, just a couple blocks to downtown restaurants like Mangionno's and to shops like Forever 21 and PacSun etc.
Elevators were fast and plentiful. Lobby and hallways as well as rooms had fresh, current, contemporary decor. Bell staff was great on check in and check out and Justin was great at arranging transportation for us at 4am to airport. THANKS to everyone there!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 1,100 newly redesigned accommodations, Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center is one of the region’s largest hotels. Standing 36 stories high, sleek and contemporary in design, it is adjacent to the Colorado Convention Center and just one block from the 16th Street Mall pedestrian promenade. The guest rooms were designed with a décor that captures the essence of being where the mountains meet the plains. With special emphasis on state-of-the-art technology, each accommodation features the convenience of LCD Smart 46 inch televisions and free high-speed Internet along with comfortable work stations. A 6,700 square foot fitness center, with windows overlooking the 14th Street Theater District, includes Spa Universaire, an indoor lap-pool and outdoor sun deck and whirlpool. In addition to Altitude Restaurant, Hyatt Regency Denver provides two lounges: Strata Bar located in the lobby and the 27th floor Peaks Lounge which captures sweeping views of the Rocky Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Hotel Denver
- Denver Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Denver
- Hyatt Regency Denver Colorado Convention Center