“Excellent Customer Service”

GreenLeadersSilver level
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Excellent Customer Service”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I was a guest at the Hyatt Regency while attending the National Apartment Education and Conference last week. It’s funny; one of the last sessions that I attended during the Conference was all about Customer Service (titled “The Customer is Always Right”). I have to tell you I, and others we have shared this experience with have been completely blown away with the level of customer service received during and after our stay at the Hyatt Regency! Your initial email in response to a key incident was amazing, it’s not uncommon that there are issues with room keys, and your team was very apologetic and swift in correcting the situation. But for us to receive an apology email directly from you, (Ast. Manager Starr), we were all very surprised and pleased to have that kind of attention, for such a relatively minor issue (at least in my travel experience).
And then, you go 10 steps beyond after we explained our terrible cab experience: an issue you had no control over, or had anything to do with. THAT was truly the level of customer service I want my team members to initiate and offer each and every day. Take ownership, and go above and beyond, regardless of who’s at fault. Such an inspiration and true greatness of character both on your part and the Hyatt Family! When she shared that experience it was to report that cab driver so you guys would know for future – meaning cross that company/driver off your list of go to cabs!
As a president of a management company, and the other guest at your hotel a trainer for a National management firm, I can assure you we will share our absolute positive Hyatt experience every opportunity we get. Thank you.

Room Tip: The higher floor you are on, the better the view. Excellent location right next to the convention c...
Green Features: absolutely the best in customer service! Make sure you visit Peaks lounge on the 27th floor!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Dear lkrull,

I'm so touched by your kind words. Myself and our entire team strive to make sure that all of our guests have the best experience with us regardless of the circumstances. I'm honored to be recognized by your shared experience, and I hope Hyatt was able to do everything that we could to make sure you enjoyed our hotel and your time in the City of Denver. We hope to see you again in the Mile High City!

Hotel Assistant Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (599)
DENVER, United States
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Great hotel, wonderful view, great location. If you're looking for somewhere to stay in Denver that close to all the main attractions, this is the place. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Denver has a lot to offer and your in heart of everything at this hotel. Easy walking and/or transportation routes.

Houston, United States
Reviewed June 23, 2014

The hotel is in an excellent location. Staff is friendly and efficient. Facility is clean and well maintained. Good food but marginal service quality in Altitudes Restaurant. An overall pleasant and enjoyable experience on a four day period for an education conference.

Dear Eileen S,

Thank you for your review, it was an honor to host your conference. I am sorry that we weren't able to provide that consistent level of service in every part of our operation, but it is something that we will strive to do in the future. If your travels bring you back to Denver it would be a pleasure to host you again.

Denver, United States
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Hotel staff were welcoming and efficient. Hotel was clean and well maintained. Central location well within walking distance of the shops and the Capitol. Great gym with well maintained machines. Restaurants were great.

Dear Paula M,

Thank for all the great things you had to say about your stay with us. I hope that you were able to enjoy Denver from our location. There really is a lot to do in such a short distance around us. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again on your next trip, whether it be for leisure or business.

Indianapolis, United States
Reviewed June 23, 2014

If you need a place to stay In Denver I would say stay at the Hyatt, not only is the food great the rooms are great too, the staff makes you feel like you're at home and you're in walking distance frome everything.

Dear Tyler P,

Our goal is to provide you the comforts of home knowing that you're not at home. I'm glad that we provided you an enjoyable experience. I hope we have the opportunity to repeat this experience for you again.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

If you really want to feel appreciated, this is the place to come. From the bell person to the front desk person, the housekeeping, and wait staff all make you feel like they genuinely appreciate you visiting their hotel. Of course this has been my experience at all the Hyatt's that I have stayed at.

Dear E2068PRrobertm,

Thank you for such kind words. I'm so glad that you felt appreciated as we absolutely feel that way about you, and we're priviliged to be able to host you and others on visits in to our great city. I hope we have the privilige again in the future. I look forward to your next visit.

Maple Shade, NJ, United States
Reviewed June 23, 2014

The location, just across the street from the convention center, was perfect for my stay but it was the one-on-one personal service by the staff that made sure this was a good trip. The room was ready when I arrived early, the staff was very friendly, the wake-up calls were by a live person, the lobby bartenders remembered my preference from one night to the next. These personal touches showed how the Hyatt cares about their guest.

Dear Pat D,

Thank you so much for your great review of our hotel. I'm excited that you felt that personalized connection from our team. We take great pride in our people we have working at the hotel and we enable them to make such connections with our guests. I'm honored that you had such a great visit, and I hope we can provide the same level of service on your next trip in!