Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
4,648 results
All reviewsconvention centerpeaks loungestreet mallgreat hotelattending a conferencewithin walking distancelobby barhigh floorself parkinghot tubmountain viewbusiness tripconvenient locationlight railfew blocksdowntown areacoors field
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 3, 2014

This hotel provided wonderful views of the city with a very convenient location within walking distance to dining and shopping. The staff was very efficient and friendly. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. I would recommend staying here.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2014

Dear Maryjo N,
Thank you for the wonderful review. I am glad to hear you were able to enjoy our central downtown location as well as the hotel amenities. We appreciate your future recommendations and look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Denver!

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I expected a lot more. Had to get 2 adjoining rooms which the hotel did comp the second one. There was no room for the four of us. 1 double and 1 queen. What is up with that. The bathroom was so small, you could fit a second person in, and had to turn around to open and shut the door. On the positive the altitudes bar made great drinks and food, service a little slow. Also great health club. Perks, which was a Starbucks/snack/ notions shops was a daily stop. Good products for a traveler, including wine, and excellent fas service

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Dear Sharon S,

I apologize that our rooms are not quite the space that you were looking for. We did add one queen to better accomodate guests requests for larger bedding in our double occupancy rooms. I'm glad that we could accomodate your party with another connecting room, and I hope that helped create a better experience for you during your stay.

Joshua Starr

Reviewed June 2, 2014

What a wonderful hotel the rooms are immaculate and the staff efficient and friendly the Bellman were quick to get Taxis the front desk was amazing and the housekeeper for my room was one of the best. I have never stayed in a cleaner room

Dear Daryl C,
Thank you for the awesome review! We truly pride ourselves on our staff and love to hear that you received amazing service. I will be sure to pass your positive feedback to our associates. We look forward to seeing you in Denver soon!

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Wonderful hotel and beautiful mountain views and great location to downtown Denver. We had a very fun weekend. The staff was friendly and courteous. Our room was great and the bed was super comfortable. Will definitely return.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Jennifer M,
I am glad to hear you had a great stay in Denver and were able to enjoy our central downtown location. We love to hear our staff contributed to your great weekend and that you enjoyed our recently renovated rooms and mountain views. Thank you for the great review, we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed June 1, 2014

I just got back from 6 nights here for a conference. I will get my one complaint out early, there was no microwave in my room. I have paid much less and gotten one. Having said that, this hotel went above and beyond to make our conference special. I nearly had a coronary when I saw men in scrubs at the front desk, I thought I needed to help someone, but then realized they were the regular desk guys dressed for our group (medical obviously!). I stayed in a mountain view room and the view really is great. The location is fantastic, just off the 16th street mall. All of the shopping, food and entertainment you can want. I also walked to the state capital from here and enjoyed some Colorado history. The rooms are very clean and well kept. I had to ask for firmer pillows and they were brought right up. The staff here really make the experience. I was there for a week and every person I encountered was friendly and helpful. I would stay here again for sure next time I get to Denver!

Dear Marclar99,

Thank you for your great review, I'm glad that you enjoyed our efforts that we put forth for your conference. It was an absolute pleasure to host you all, and we really enjoyed having you here. I'm glad that you had fun in Denver, and hopefully you liked it so much we'll see you again soon.

Joshua Starr