If a hotel can ever be breathtaking, this is definitely it! I have stayed at this hotel numerous times. Even ordered room service and checked out the restaurants downstairs and around. From the moment of check-in to staying there, this is the place to be! The front desk and concierge service are top notch. They will treat you like royalty. First time that I stayed here was also the first time I traveled by myself and to be addressed by Mr. so and so tickled me. The lobby is inviting and even the food at the downstairs shop isn't too bad. After a night around town, I was starving. I got a salad, a sandwich, drinks and a candy bar for $18. Yes, that is a little expensive but if you saw this hotel, I'm sure the operating costs outweigh this by a mile and some change. Run across to the 7-Eleven on 16th Street Mall to get all that for cheaper! The rooms are cozy. The beds are just right. I can't give enough praise to this hotel. I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone who wants to see a slice of Denver. The hotel is a quick walk down the road to the convention center as well as 16th street mall. Coors Field is a hop skip and a jump after getting on RTD. This is the place I highly recommend. From the Peak's Lounge to the shop downstairs and the excellent valet service, the Hyatt Regency has raised the bar! Only downside is they charge for internet. Other than that, this is as great as it gets!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 1,100 newly redesigned accommodations, Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center is one of the region’s largest hotels. Standing 36 stories high, sleek and contemporary in design, it is adjacent to the Colorado Convention Center and just one block from the 16th Street Mall pedestrian promenade. The guest rooms were designed with a décor that captures the essence of being where the mountains meet the plains. With special emphasis on state-of-the-art technology, each accommodation features the convenience of LCD Smart 46 inch televisions and free high-speed Internet along with comfortable work stations. A 6,700 square foot fitness center, with windows overlooking the 14th Street Theater District, includes Spa Universaire, an indoor lap-pool and outdoor sun deck and whirlpool. In addition to Altitude Restaurant, Hyatt Regency Denver provides two lounges: Strata Bar located in the lobby and the 27th floor Peaks Lounge which captures sweeping views of the Rocky Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Hotel Denver
- Denver Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Denver
- Hyatt Regency Denver Colorado Convention Center