“Hyatt next to the Convention Center”

Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center
Ranked #7 of 157 Hotels in Denver
GreenLeadersSilver level
Houston
“Hyatt next to the Convention Center”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Wow!! what a great location. I was nervous coming to a meeting in Denver in March. I am from Houston and do not like cold weather. As it turns out the back exit from the hotel is across the street from the Convention Center. I did not even have to wear a coat. It is such a pain to be at our yearly meeting walkig the booths with a heavy coat. Because we were across the street I did not even take my coat. The hotel was lovely and pleasant. I loved that it was not huge and very easy to get around. The room was perfect and also had a coffee pot. This is so helpful for starting one's day.. Check in and check out was very easy with very up to date technology. It was also easy to print my boarding pass (I am not a techie). Everyone at the hotel was very pleasant, friendly and helpful.From check in to the conceirge to even the housekeepers,everone was very pleasant and helpful. I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised by my visit to Denver.The hotel is also in a great area to wander around with lots of great places to wander if you do have some free time.I would stay here any time I come to Denver.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this review, March 30, 2014
Dear EKHouston,

Thank you for this amazing review! I am so happy that we were able to help create a wonderful trip to Denver! I am so happy that all of our staff took great care of you and that you enjoyed your guest room. I really appreciate your kind comments about our location and hotel overall. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Hotel Assistant Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (598)
Pueblo, United States
Reviewed March 30, 2014

The Hyatt has such a wonderful and friendly staff. The front desk made it easy to check in and check out. Our maid was so friendly and helpful. Beautiful health club. Our room was comfortable and relaxing. I will make the Hyatt our hotel of choice when staying in the Downtown Denver area. Children-friendly, didn't feel like we were a bother, like I have felt in the past at other hotels.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Dear Laurie,

Thank you for the wonderful review! I am so happy to see that our staff took great care of you during your entire stay. I really appreciate the wonderful comments about our hotel and I am happy to see that we will have a chance to welcome you back in the future.

Brasilia, DF
Reviewed March 29, 2014

This is the best place to stay if you are attending a convention in Denver.
It's just across the street from the convention center and steps away from the 16th street mall.
Friendly staff, cozy rooms, nice shower, extra pillows. The fitness center is well equipped and also provided towels and headphones.
I sincerely recommend this hotel and would stay there again.

Denver, United States
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Understaffed - I suspect the legality of marijuana explains much of what we experienced. The staff couldn't care less about making eye contact or helping customers. Seemed very self-involved. Food quality was not great, although property was clean and well-maintained.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Dear Dirk E,
Thank you for your review and sharing your feedback. The legalization of marijuana is a hot topic in our state and I can tell you that the hotel does not allow staff members to be under the influence. Your comments have been shared with management as our customer service is top priority and I apologize that you did not receive the high level of service we strive for. We hope you will give us another opportunity to prove that we can exceed your expectations.
Allison Malhiot
NYC
Reviewed March 28, 2014

We are treated so well at this hotel- the service was pleasant from the min we checked in, the condition of the room we stayed, the upgrade of the room with the lounge of plentiful, the location perfect to wAlk to so many places. Hyatt Regency is a luxury hotel that makes me enjoy my business trip because it takes care of me in the most pleasing way once I get back to my room.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this review, March 29, 2014
Dear Goplace42,

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your business trip with us. It is so wonderful that we were able to create a comfortable environment for you to return to after a busy day. I truly appreciate you taking the time to write this great review and I hope we have the chance to welcome you back again soon!

Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Excellent location, professionalism,accommodations. Five star hotel for the 99%. Wish we stayed a few more nights. Concierge staff excellent, went out of their way to give tips on Denver. Hot tubs is outdoors with great view of the city. Windows that open in your room for fresh air!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Jimmi2time,

Thank you for the great review! I am so happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff took great care of you! I appreciate your great comments about our concierge, hot tub and guest rooms. I hope we can welcome you back again soon!

Hotel Assistant Manger
Pensacola, United States
Reviewed March 27, 2014

The hotel had a very friendly and helpful staff. The location and price of the hotel were great. The room was very clean and cozy. I would definitely stay at this hotel again if I were traveling to downtown Denver, CO. The bar area was very lively at the hotel and looked very nice even though we did not personally use it.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Dear Gregory S,
Thank you for the great review and I am so glad to hear that you would return back to the hotel. I appreciate the kind comments about the staff, rooms, and the bar. We hope the next time you come back you will be able to visit both our bars and enjoy all that the hotel has to offer.
Allison Malhiot