“Sweet Adelines Convention”

Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center
Ranked #14 of 160 Hotels in Denver
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for ten days recently. Our room was clean and comfortable. The bed was comfy, but we were provided with a warm duvet which was too warm for the typical temperature of the hotel room.
The rooms do not include a fridge.
The hotel is well located close to the 16th street mall.
Despite this hotel being more expensive than quite a few, there is no breakfast included which is odd given lesser priced hotels all seem to include breakfast.
We had free wifi which was appreciated.
The staff are friendly and helpful.
I would recommend this hotel,

Room Tip: Try to get a lift facing then mountains if you like a view, or on the other side of you like morning...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
RegencyHyatt, Hotel Asssitant Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Dear TirelessWorker,

Thank you for the five star review! I am sorry that you were disappointed breakfast was not included, but I am glad you found the room comfortable. It is great to hear you will recommend our hotel and I hope you may come back soon!

Cory Bartoli
Hotel Assistant Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (4,553)

Reviewed November 10, 2012

We enjoyed another family run to Denver for an airport drop off. We love to make it an overnight excursion from our Colorado hometown. After another great visit to the Denver Zoo we took a quick drive to the hotel where we have stayed in the past, to check in. From the staff at the front drive to the front desk to room service for breakfast, I am continually impressed with the level of service offered. Our room was clean & cozy and asking for something to look out at got is views from the 31st floor. The next morning, checkout was quick and easy as was the drive to our final destination, the Denver airport to drop off our passenger. I would most definitely recommend the Hyatt to all who ask.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Very basic average hotel rooms - nothing above average. These rooms were very small also. Elevators confusing and keys often did not work. If it had not been for a convention I would never have stayed here. Choose another hotel.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
RegencyHyatt, Hotel Assistant Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2012

Dear GweninTX,

Thank you for reviewing the hotel. I am sorry that you were disappointed with the guest room and that you experienced issues with your keys. I appreciate your feedback as it gives us a great chance to improve. I hope that you will give us another shot when you are back in Denver.

Cory Bartoli

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I stayed here while attending a conference at the Colorado Convention Center. Great location, right across the street from the center. Nice rooms. Mine was right behind the elevator, and it was quiet as can be. Coffee shop open 24 hrs. Close to lots of great restaurants.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Attended a convention last week. The location is perfect as the convention center is across the street from the hotel. It is very well connected at there is train that goes around the area. It stops right outside the hotel. The lobby bar is great and then you have the 16th street mall just steps away. All in all perfect location with fantastic service.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a Mountain View room. The views are breathtaking !
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Dear Jay201146,

Thanks for the amazing review and great comments! The location of our property is one of our best features. We truly hope you come back and stay with us again!

Lindsay Nielsen

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Going to a business conference is only exciting the first time you do it. After the first year it's basically just required. I really enjoyed the NMSDC conference held at the Denver Colorado Convention Center this year and would like to thank anyone who had the good sense to pick Hyatt as the host hotel. From the time I spoke to reservations to book the five rooms for myself and my collegues the experience was pleasant. Even though we had several changes we never felt uneasy about this hotel. Let me say that after attending four (4) previous conferences for this organization in years past, this was the easiest check-in experience by far I have ever had. I was given a room on the 19th floor that was well appointed, spacious and clean. The hotel staff did everything in it's power to assist and even got me checked in before the check-in time, which I think is 3PM. They stored my luggage and called me when the room was ready. The shopping and dining within walking distance made this city my favorite as I never felt trapped in the hotel and got an opportunity to walk and enjoy the city. And who's ever heard of a free shuttle thru the shopping district. WOW!! Did I mention that I saw a flash mob in the hotel lobby? That was so awesome! When I travel back to Denver, I'll be staying at the Hyatt Regency Convention Center Hotel.

Room Tip: My room was wonderful. It was a king room on the 19th floor, but my collegues say their rooms were...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Dear PaulaHR,

Wow! What a wonderful review and it sounds like you had a great experience here. I am so happy that you enjoyed the hotel and that we were able to get you checked in early. While we can’t take credit for the shuttle we know that it is a great amenity to our wonderful city and we understand that it give our guests freedom to enjoy Denver. I am glad that you will be returning to our hotel when you come back to Denver and while I can’t promise a flash mob on your next trip I can tell you we will be happy to have you here.

Allison Gegenheimer

Reviewed November 5, 2012

It's hard to find a good gym when you travel. This is the best gym I've come across. Food is great, the valet attendants are the nicest I've met. As a frequent traveler this hotel makes me feel a bit more at home.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business