Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center
$172
$149
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $258/night.

$150
QualityInn
$127
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $193/night.

Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
$99
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

$102
$92
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$138
$129
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $175/night.

$167
$134
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

$199
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $320/night.

HYATT House Denver Airport(Denver)(Great Value!)
$149
Hyatt.com
$139
4,749 results
All reviewsconvention centerpeaks loungestreet mallgreat hotellobby barattending a conferencewithin walking distancehigh floorhot tubself parkingmountain viewbusiness tripconvenient locationlight railfew blocksdowntown areacoors field
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We stayed one night using priceline. Interestingly, the only other time I've used priceline was in August in California and I also ended up at a Hyatt.

The service was excellent. In fact, there were staff everywhere. Numerous staff at the front entrance, one person in the lobby to greet guests. I've never seen so many employees.

Check in was quick, we had a room on the 31st floor (the elevators were really quick, 2 queen beds, a nice view.

I would rate the Hyatt as a solid- 3 1/2 star hotel. Certainly the service was 4 star. However, the bedding was a bit soft, the towels were small, no bathrobes or slippers. There was no creamer with the coffee maker (just powdered cream substitute). Internet access is available for free in only the lobby. There are no upgrades for Hyatt Gold Passport members. There was an ipod dock on the one nighttable, so there was room only for one device (there were no other outlets by the bed). The a/c unit was not working well. Every hour I lowered it a degree or two, but there seemed to be no change. We both woke up sweating several times during the night.

Parking was $30 valet or $25 self park.

We had breakfast in the restaurant. There is a decent, but not memorable buffet-it cost about $16. We weren't planning on getting the buffet, but it included coffee (which cost $4.85 a cup), so we got the buffet. Scrambled eggs, eggs with peppers/cheese, sweet potato with turkey sausage, hash browns (good, not greasy), fruit, cereals. Very basic-it's a nice restaurant, I thought the buffet could have included some better fare (such as an omelet station). It was more like the buffet at a staybridge suites.

We stopped by the bar on the 24th (?) floor-fantastic views. We didn't have anything there, but it was very nice.

In summary, excellent service, a nice hotel, but it has tough competition.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2012

Dear Syracusenewyork,

Thank you for your great review and wonderful comments. I am so happy that the customer service you experienced was excellent. It is great that you got a nice high floor with a view, however I apologize that there were issues with the thermostat in the room. I have shared your feedback about the guestroom and guestroom amenities with our housekeeping management. I hope you will come back and see that our competitors will never offer the customer service that we provide.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Very nice hotel with an amazing view from higher floors. All was good. Short walk to downtown and Convention Center. Clean room and bathroom and friendly staff. Haven't had the chance to try the food but the menu looked very expensive. several places to eat just outside though.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Dear Maged A,

Thank you so much for the five stars! I am glad you enjoy the view, staff, and location. I would recommend trying the hotel restaurant sometime as we get rave reviews on the food they serve. I hope you have the opportunity to visit us again.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Came into town for a quick hop to catch a game, this is a good location for sure.

A couple of things that impressed me. First the concierge was exceedingly helpful. I had called a week prior to ask questions and then in person. Each time the help was exceedingly good. The second thing that impressed me was the front desk staff. Very helpful. Third, the Super Shuttle service they have arranged was key! Every 15 minutes for the better part of the day. And it's the last stop before the airport, so no guess work on timing etc! And the cost was $22. Traffic is the only variable.

The room was nice and I have to admit I didn't pay much attention as I was there for a nano second. I do remember the towels being soft and good and the bedding was great. Oh yeah, pillows.....so nice! I have to spend the money and get good pillows like the Hyatt has!

If I am back in Denver again I wouldn't hesitate to stay here.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

Big beautiful lobby, very much a convention type hotel. Multiple bars and restaurant /coffee shop in the lobby. Striking vibrant art. Rooms are very sterile and boringly conventional. Nice toiletries.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 26, 2012

The Hyatt Regency Denver is a big hotel and host of many conferences. Despite the volume of visitors, service levels were excellent, consistent and professional. The concierges were helpful and friendly as were the front desk people. Our room was spacious, clean and quiet with fantastic views of the Rockies.

We had access to the Club lounge, which offered a tranquil place to sip a coffee or cocktail. Adrian, the Regency Club Concierge, was extremely polite, friendly and helpful. He made the guests feel special and was an all-round excellent host. Thank you once again!

Tip: book a mountain view room with club access. It is well worth it.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Critical_Mind
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Dear Critical_Mind,

Thank you for the fantastic review and for the five stars. I agree with your tip, while it is an extra fee, the benefit of Regency Club access is well worth it. I will pass your review along to our staff so they are aware how much their great service is appreciated. We hope you can stay enjoy the view again soon!