“Beautiful hotel and great location”

Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center
Ranked #13 of 160 Hotels in Denver
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed August 22, 2011

I stayed here for a conference and received an upgrade to a suite when my room was not available upon arrival. The suite was truly spectacular, and I slept really well throughout my stay. I was able to run directly from the hotel to nearby parks safely and easily. A great stay.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2011

Dear LizCincinnatiOH,

Thank you so much for the five star review! I am so happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were able to get out and about in Denver. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to Denver.

Reviewed August 21, 2011

4:00am right now, listening to the couple next door getting frisky. Headboard banging, voices, music. Seems like I'm in the room with them. A new hotel like this should have done better with the accoustics. Stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: August 2011
3  Thank Cachenb
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2011

Dear Cachenb,

I would like to offer my sincere apologies for the noise issues you experienced during your stay. It is unfortunate to hear that you were rather disatisfied with your visit. We do very much appreciate both positive and negative feedback, and look forward to using your comments as a means to make improvements. It is my hope to restore your faith in Hyatt hotels and would love to hear any additional remarks you may have that I may be able to follow-up with in regards to our company, property and staff. Please feel free to contact me at kathryn.wicus@hyatt.com.

Reviewed August 15, 2011

This is a wonderful place to stay! The price is always worth the luxury. Comfy beds and very helpful and nice staff. The lounge upstairs is amazing at night.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2011

Dear rebcherry88,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Denver. I am so happy to see that we made it on your favorites list and that you enjoyed your overall experience with us. We hope to have the honor of serving you again, should your travels bring you back to Denver.

Reviewed August 15, 2011

My wife and I decided to spend a night downtown and reserved a room here because of location and price. We had a great time - the room was nice and clean, bed was comfortable, and they have an outdoor hot tub which we took advantage of. Overall it was a great experience and would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family

Thank you so much for the great review!! I am so happy to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon and please recommend us to your family and friends.

Reviewed August 12, 2011

This was a beautiful hotel in a great location. It was near so much nightlife and restaurants. This was a trip for my bachelorette party, and I couldn't be more happy. The Hyatt Regency never fails to disappoint.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2011

Dear UrbanNomad,

Thank you so much for your great review. Congratulations! I am so glad that you had a great time celebrating your bachelorette party. We hope that you recommend us to your friends and family. We look forward to serving you again should your travels bring you back to Denver!

Reviewed August 9, 2011

I stayed here in September 2010 for my wedding night and then again in February for my husband's birthday. We live in Highlands Ranch, so it can be a rather long drive, so we stayed here to enjoy a night out without having to worry how we would get back home. Very centrally located if you are looking to hit downtown Denver for a night out. Very nice rooms, we have stayed in both a king and double (low price thru Priceline) and both were fine. Nice amenities, price isn't terrible. I would recommend, especially for business travelers to Denver

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2011

We are happy to see that you made a return visit to Denver and stayed with us! We are grateful to have a prime location in the heart of downtown and that you keep us an option for when you are looking for a night out. Thank you again for staying with us and please recommend us to your friends and family! We hope to have the honor of serving you again.

Reviewed August 8, 2011

tagged along with my husband on a business trip since i had never been to Denver - loved it (other than all the homeless all over the streets downtown) but Hyatt was great. walking distance to everything, rented a car 1 day to go to Pike's Peak. the gym here is the best hotel gym i've ever seen - even better than fitness clubs. if you work out its worth staying here just fo that! the regency club which was part of our room package, was great. Tip: the Aveda Spa training school is literally around the corner = had the best facial there i've ever had and at a fraction of the cost - book early though!

Room Tip: higher floors - get it with the regency package - well worth the breakfast and afternoon snacks and...