I stayed here over Thanksgiving for a quick getaway into the city and so I wouldn't have to cook a turkey. The level of service here is excellent. The staff is very attentive and every one of them asked me if there was anything I needed any time we met!
The first night there were a bunch of wild college students next door to us who were partying at 3am. After calling the front desk to complain, security arrived and promptly evicted them (I gather mine was the second complaint of the night). The next morning the manager even called us to apologize again for the disruption.
We had room service the next morning and it was probably the worst breakfast I've had to suffer through - and all I had was a yogurt parfait and juice! My companion agreed and said the eggs, toast and sausage were equally bad. If you are looking for breakfast, check out Dixon's, that's the best breakfast in downtown Denver! And much more reasonably priced (our room service came to around $50).
Valet parking is $25, or I think you can self-park for around $10-15.
The bed was a little sloped in the middle, causing all bodies to migrate to the center. One of the chairs was a bit stained. The bathrooms were cleaned and well-stocked. The flat-panel tv is nice, but I couldn't figure out how to adjust the picture so the image wasn't stretched!
The Peaks bar on the 27th floor provides a great panoramic view of the city and the dessert was good (especially compared to breakfast)! The holiday lighting brings a little cheer.
All in all, I might stay here again, but head elsewhere for my meals!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 1,100 newly redesigned accommodations, Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center is one of the region’s largest hotels. Standing 36 stories high, sleek and contemporary in design, it is adjacent to the Colorado Convention Center and just one block from the 16th Street Mall pedestrian promenade. The guest rooms were designed with a décor that captures the essence of being where the mountains meet the plains. With special emphasis on state-of-the-art technology, each accommodation features the convenience of LCD Smart 46 inch televisions and free high-speed Internet along with comfortable work stations. A 6,700 square foot fitness center, with windows overlooking the 14th Street Theater District, includes Spa Universaire, an indoor lap-pool and outdoor sun deck and whirlpool. In addition to Altitude Restaurant, Hyatt Regency Denver provides two lounges: Strata Bar located in the lobby and the 27th floor Peaks Lounge which captures sweeping views of the Rocky Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Hotel Denver
- Denver Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Denver
- Hyatt Regency Denver Colorado Convention Center