$268
$337
$299
Hyatt.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton(Denver)(Great Value!)
$85
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

$139
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
$218
Doubletree.com
$659
  • Room Service
4,852 results
All reviewsconvention centerpeaks loungestreet mallgreat hotelattending a conferencewithin walking distancelobby barhigh floorhot tubself parkingmountain viewbusiness tripconvenient locationlight railfew blocksdowntown areacoors field
Reviewed November 1, 2007

I stayed here for a convention. The location is great. It is very nice to be in such close proximity to the action of a meeting. The staff in the lobby are very helpful and are very concerned about customer service. I stayed in a room on the 32nd floor, and had a beautiful view of the city.

The hotel includes 2 bars-- I found the Peaks lounge to be very dark, but has a great view of the city at night. A Starbucks-type coffee bar is present in the lobby, which was great for tea and snacks late at night. I ordered room service one night, and the food was typical hotel-fare. The prices are expensive and you will get charged for most services. Internet is $9.95 for 24 hours. The ATM in the lobby charges $3.05 to withdraw money, but the bank across the street did not charge me.

The hotel has electronic check out and can both print out and email you the bill, which is great for reimbursements.

In terms of the room, I had two beds to choose from, which was key, as the duvet on one was very dirty. I left a note to change the sheets, but they did not change the pillowcases! A light burned out in the bathroom, which was never replaced. I left laundry, but had to call to get them to pick it up, despite the obviousness of it being on the bed with a note. They cleaned the room at odd hours, once even as late as 3:30PM. This is probably nitpicking, but I did see a difference between the extreme professionalism of the staff and the cleaning personnel.

It is a beautiful hotel, but I have stayed at the Grand Hyatt in Dallas and probably got spoiled.

Reviewed October 29, 2007

Stayed at the Hyatt Regency Denver Convention Center for 2 days on business. Overall I have to say I was very impressed with almost everything about this hotel. All of the staff were professional and helpful. Room service was very prompt and food was great. Room was clean and I had a beautiful view of the mountains (snow covered from recent storm). This hotel is directly across the street from the Convention Center which was my destination each day and was extremely convenient. The only negative was that I could hear the people in the next room talking and coughing so that wasn't desirable. I'm thankful that's all I heard! I would certainly stay here again. They have a wonderful lounge on the 27th floor where you can watch the sunset over the mountains.

Stayed: October 2007
Reviewed October 23, 2007

My husband and I stayed here for a very brief 3 day visit to Colorado. We were celebrating our anniversary and let the staff know. They put us on the 31st floor with a premium view of the mountains, and a bottle of champagne was waiting for us! Everyone was was very nice and willing to help. We ate at The Capital Grille, which was the best food I have ever had in my life. Thank you to everyone at this location for such a memorable stay. Next time we're in Denver we will no doubt be staying here. I know this is going to sound weird but we are planning to redo our bathroom, and we loved the way the restrooms on the first floor in the lobby were designed. If anyone wanted to take a picture and post it just so I had a visual refrence I would be forever greatful! The whole hotel is flawlessly decorated.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank StLouisBreazer
Reviewed October 21, 2007

This stay was very average for the Hyatt. The checking-in process was amazingly easy (all online); however, there was a line almost to the door during the busy times in the afternoon. Obviously, there are some staffing issues that need to be addressed. The hotel is very busy during my stay; there were at least three other meetings besides my own.

Room service was quick and friendly, but I have to agree with the other reviewers who state the food is awful. I ate other food provided by the hotel during my meeting and found it to be equally mediocre. On the plus side, the coffee shop does a wonderful latte, and the staff there was excellent.

My room needed a new shower curtain (many rust stains) and the shower vent needed a thorough cleaning (caked with dust). I requested this be done after the first night, but it was never done. We also had to request for tolietries to be replaced which is a huge pet peeve of mine. Why is this so hard for housekeeping staff to do especially when there is a $5 tip sitting next to the empty bottles?

The bed was average. I liked the flat screen TV and the desk set up in the room. It was great for our laptop and eating room service.

The location is the main appeal of this hotel. I was so happy to be staying close by when I was hobbling along in high heels. It is a short walk to the 16th St mall and all the other fun downtown sights.

1  Thank Courtesy_Flush
Reviewed October 15, 2007

Stayed in this great hotel while I attended a convention at the convention center right across the street. The location is fine, can be seedy 2 blocks away - never felt unsafe. I usually stay in the LODO neighborhood when I visit. But this hotel is extrememly convenient to the convention center.

Found the staff to be extremely curtious and efficient. I was there for 5 nights - each of the nights the hotel was full. I never heard sounds from other rooms or the halls the whole time I was there. Room was very clean with full portico bathroom ammenities. Great views from my room on the 29th floor. I'm usually very picky about hotels and I must say, I couldn't find anything wrong with this property.

2  Thank bklynguy