$113
$108
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of $202/night.

$199
$189
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $270/night.

Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton(Denver)(Great Value!)
$169
$95
HolidayInn.com
$143
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $215/night.

HYATT House Denver Airport(Denver)(Great Value!)
$139
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
$159
$149
  • Breakfast included
$149
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $262/night.

4,858 results
All reviewsconvention centerpeaks loungestreet mallgreat hotelattending a conferencewithin walking distancelobby barhigh floorhot tubself parkingmountain viewbusiness tripconvenient locationlight railfew blocksdowntown areacoors field
Reviewed October 9, 2007

I stayed at this hotel for a conference recently and really enjoyed myself. They have beautiful furnishings, a flat screen TV, awesome fitness center and a spa. The staff was incredibly helpful when I need assistance with some business-related requests.

My only complaint was that their food is TERRIBLE. I had to order room service quite often as I was working and unable to leave the hotel. I tried several different items, including breakfast and NOTHING was good. In fact, much of it was inedible. I talked with other people staying at the hotel & they all agreed. My advice would be to visit some of the great local restaurants rather than eating at the hotel, if possible. Other than that, the hotel was AWESOME.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled on business
2  Thank mck46
Reviewed October 9, 2007

This was a great hotel very clean and modern I styed here Sept 27 to Oct 1,2007. loved the room, staff was very helpful and always smiling. Right across the street from the convention center you can not get any closer then that. Bubba Gump restaurant right across the street has the best food and the staff is really nice would recommend you go there it's a little cheaper then the hotel restaurant. 16th Street mall is 3 blocks from the hotel nice to take a horse and carriage ride up and down 16th street .

Reviewed October 2, 2007

I stayed at the Hyatt Regency at Colorado Convention Center for a conference on Sept 17 - 19... being from the east coast and having never experienced the west before... I can certainly say that I left in "awe". What an amazing - and most breathtaking scenic place to be!! I really did have the best time (excluding the jet-lag).

The hotel itself is very nice and spacious. Check-in was a breeze and
my room was ready prior to check-in time; I stayed on the 21st floor overlooking the Bronco's stadium and Rocky Mountains. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Elevators plentiful and and fast. Had room service the one night; it was an expensive cheeseburger and fries at $22, but was worth it not having to go out. And the Altitudes restaurant I ate at in the morning and that was a little salty too; as I paid $7.03 for a bowl of oatmeal...do you know how many boxes of
instant oatmeal I could by for $7? haha. Regardless - the entire experience at the hotel was very enjoyable and I would highly recommend it to anyone for any type of stay.

Reviewed September 30, 2007

I stayed at the Hyatt Regency at the Convention Center on 9/27. My room was clean and well-appointed; the king bed extremely comfortable. The common areas are modern and beautiful. Overall, the hotel is really impersonal and humongous - but that's why it's a Convention Center hotel, I guess. If I was staying here on my dime, there is no way I'd pay $289/night plus $9.99 a day for Internet access.

The coffee shop in the lobby is way overpriced - $7 for a bagel and an Americano?! Try Metropolis Coffeehouse a few blocks away for more reasonably priced and way better tasting coffee.

This is a cool and well-located hotel; I'd stay here again for business travel, not personal/vacation.

Reviewed September 28, 2007

While large -- and a bit impersonal -- this business hotel, scores high marks for its friendly, approachable check-in/out staff; clean and comfortable rooms and public spaces and attentive and thorough service. Still a relatively new facility, the foyer and public areas feature lots of natural light and quick and efficient elevator/escalator access to guest and event floors. Extra points for a particularly well-equipped gym with free access to the pool, and 24/7 access to the fitness facility and available (for a fee) spa services. The staff was helpful in meeting all my little requests (directions, stamps, mail facilities). Additionally nice touches abound--when I didn't pick up the phone for a wake-up call, they sent someone to do a "welfare check!" It's not often you see that in this class of hotel.The hotel was centrally located --one block from the convention center, right on Denver's light rail and one block to the 16th Street mall--in the heart of allvof the things a business visitor is likely to need. While parking at the hotel was typically overpriced, much cheaper public lots are available immediately adjacent to the hotel.