I stayed at the Hyatt Regency at Colorado Convention Center for a conference on Sept 17 - 19... being from the east coast and having never experienced the west before... I can certainly say that I left in "awe". What an amazing - and most breathtaking scenic place to be!! I really did have the best time (excluding the jet-lag).
The hotel itself is very nice and spacious. Check-in was a breeze and
my room was ready prior to check-in time; I stayed on the 21st floor overlooking the Bronco's stadium and Rocky Mountains. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Elevators plentiful and and fast. Had room service the one night; it was an expensive cheeseburger and fries at $22, but was worth it not having to go out. And the Altitudes restaurant I ate at in the morning and that was a little salty too; as I paid $7.03 for a bowl of oatmeal...do you know how many boxes of
instant oatmeal I could by for $7? haha. Regardless - the entire experience at the hotel was very enjoyable and I would highly recommend it to anyone for any type of stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 1,100 newly redesigned accommodations, Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center is one of the region’s largest hotels. Standing 36 stories high, sleek and contemporary in design, it is adjacent to the Colorado Convention Center and just one block from the 16th Street Mall pedestrian promenade. The guest rooms were designed with a décor that captures the essence of being where the mountains meet the plains. With special emphasis on state-of-the-art technology, each accommodation features the convenience of LCD Smart 46 inch televisions and free high-speed Internet along with comfortable work stations. A 6,700 square foot fitness center, with windows overlooking the 14th Street Theater District, includes Spa Universaire, an indoor lap-pool and outdoor sun deck and whirlpool. In addition to Altitude Restaurant, Hyatt Regency Denver provides two lounges: Strata Bar located in the lobby and the 27th floor Peaks Lounge which captures sweeping views of the Rocky Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Hotel Denver
- Denver Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Denver
- Hyatt Regency Denver Colorado Convention Center