$285
$268
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
$234
$216
CrownePlaza.com
$157
$139
Hyatt.com
Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton(Denver)(Great Value!)
$93
$85
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

$239
$459
Priceline
  • Room Service
4,847 results
All reviewsconvention centerpeaks loungestreet mallgreat hotelattending a conferencewithin walking distancelobby barhigh floorhot tubself parkingmountain viewbusiness tripconvenient locationlight railfew blocksdowntown areacoors field
Reviewed September 17, 2007

I have to say I had a love/hate relationship with this hotel..I stayed for 2 nights in mid Sept on an 85 dollar a night rate I got on Priceline...That itself made the hotel a bargain...no way I would want to pay 300 a night which is their website rate!!....I loved the Hotel's Modern rooms....the rooms had ultra-comfortable beds...flat screen TV'S and docking stations for your IPOD...the bathrooms were nice and clean and the toiletries were all high end spa products...now on to the not so good....this is one of those hotels that nickel and dime you to death....25 a day to park your car....have to pay for Wi-Fi...1 dollar access charge for all local calls...6 dollars for the bottle of water they put in your room..etc.etc...the prices for food and drink in the hotel bar was comical...14 dollars for a few wings....13 dollars for a burger...4 dollars for a coke...5 for a beer..etc...that leads to the other big problem....the hotel bar just basically sits in the middle of the lobby and due to it being a convention hotel there is always alot of people and a ton of noise....the lobby of this hotel has to be one of the coldest ,most uninviting I have ever seen....basically one big noise chamber...the lines are pretty long to check in at pretty much all times...so those are the negatives...as for the hotel's location it is within nice walking distance of the 16th st mall area and LoDo....the only problem is that the one square block area of Downtown Denver that has not been revitalized is right across the street from the hotel....this leads to some shady characters hanging around there for much of the night...be wary if walking through those areas.....All In all I thought it was a great hotel when you were in the room and below average at the other times due to noise and pricing...Would definitely stay there again on the great Priceline Rate

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled solo
1  Thank GolfingNole
Reviewed September 16, 2007

I do not know where to start, because this was the best choice of a hotel in my life...

Check-in/out - extremely pleasant staff

Concierge desk - another pleasant and helpful people working at this hotel !

The rooms - we booked two rooms here (1 king and 1 double-queen). We had an amazing view from upper floors. The rooms were of course clean and nice.

Furthermore, for such a value we payed only around $90 per room/night + parking (around $25) in the middle of summer, unbelieveable.

I must admit taht this hotel might not be liked by someone, who prefers traditional and wooden styled accomodation than a modern style as this hotel is built like.

I wish we stayed more than just one night at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank ladamek
Reviewed September 11, 2007

Quite simply, the Hyatt Regency is a fantastic hotel. From the modern, clean lines of the hotel's decor, unique art, and convenient location to the well-appointed rooms, courteous staff, and wonderful gym, this hotel delivers. My experiences in both the hotel restaurant and the Peaks lounge (on the 27th floor with fabulous views of the city) were above par with excellent food, good service and great martinis. My only tiny complaint is that the bed was a bit on the firm side - Westin's Heavenly Bed still wins! It also would be nice if the higher-end chains stop charging for internet service when the lower-end chains provide it for free - trust me, your customers would appreciate it greatly. At least offer it for free for your cardholders. I would definitely stay at this hotel again when in Denver.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank Kamtini
Reviewed September 4, 2007

We stayed three nights and splurged for a room on the upper floors for the "special" views. The hotel is quite new. First, the lobby is barren, cold, and uninviting; registration was protracted. The room was on 32nd floor, had only ONE, overstuffed and ugly chair plus a desk chair. Room was a tight fit for the beds, which were comfortable. Everything cost extra - which I expected to a degree but when you can stay at a much less expensive motel/hotel and get free Internet (including the device) - I find being charged for everything is a annoyance, especially when nothing was special. There is ONE, mind you, one restaurant in the entire, huge hotel. We got settled in the room by 8:30 p.m. and learned the one and only place to eat closed at 10:00 pm. Room service, which I did not want, ended at 11:00 p.m. There is no "coffee shop" or similar place to get a bite to eat. So we rushed to a very, very cold, uninviting restaurant for hurry up service and mediocre, but outrageously expensive food. I paid $25.00 a day to park my rental car. Every staff member was pleasant and all said about the same thing having memorized the required phrases - they came over like robots and we began laughing among ourselves to see if they were real or not. I have traveled the world and stayed in probably hundreds of hotels. This hotel, I can assure you, was terribly overpriced, cold, unattractive, uninviting, and not there for its guests. I will never, if I have a choice, stay at a Hyatt again. Dan

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with friends
2  Thank dangog
Reviewed August 27, 2007

We were driving down Welton and needed a place to stay. My brother was staying at the Grand Hyatt just a couple of blocks down but we thought their room rates were a bit high at $150/night. So my husband jumped out of the car and went into the Hyatt and a couple of other hotels across the street to check rates. He chose the Hyatt because it has a beautiful lobby, is relatively new (I guess they opened a year and a half ago, according to the bellman), and it was $120/night!
I really loved the newness of the hotel, the clean modern lines, and the nice furniture and linens in the room. I thought the pull out table on wheels was a really thoughtful and useful piece of furniture. We were on the 10th floor and had some amazing views of the mountains.
The room was very quiet and the closet was of adequate size.
One of my pet peeves when staying at hotels is the lack of a good working bathroom fan. I hate stepping out of the shower and having my mirror completely fogged over. Also, at first I had thought that the hairdryer's cord (length of about 2-3 feet) was a good idea since everyone hates having those cords tangle but if you are a tall person, this is actually not the hairdryer for you since it won't reach your head!!! I am 5'2" so if you are much taller than that, you might want to bring your own hairdryer or see if the hotel can offer you a dryer with a longer cord.
But I enjoyed the king size bed and the 6 great fluffy pillows they used to make up the bed.
Some people commented on the maid service... we only stayed here 1 night and we did notice that the coffee pot didn't have the chamber to put the coffee bag into so we couldn't brew a cup of coffee, which was a little bit annoying.
The front desk service was very slow and it took awhile to do anything... check in, change parking pass to a card to swipe, check out, etc...
Overall though, I was pleased with this hotel and would definitely stay again. Just remember that they charge $21 for self park, $24 for valet, and you have to pay for internet.

Stayed: August 2007