“Nice small campus”

University of Denver
Ranked #59 of 258 things to do in Denver
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great location in South Denver. Light rail stop right on the outskirts of campus. Great basketball, lacross and hockey teams. Beautiful campus.

1  Thank ruskel

Reviewed March 30, 2013

DU is a private University that makes its own path. University is progressive and always looks forward in its approach to providing quality education to its students. My professors were always helpful and caring. I absolutely loved the course schedule. Campus is beautiful. Pen & Podium Series is Awesome!

Major determent is outrageous cost to attend. I cannot afford to send my two kids here...

2  Thank Linda R
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Yes, I am biased and I went to DU~ got to say though- I really enjoy watching college hockey live at DU. The arena is comfortable and it is high energy and fun- especially against a good team like North Dakota or rivals CC! If you get a chance to go, do it!

2  Thank DenverTennisPlayer
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Catch a hockey game since we have the best hockey to be found... or attend one of the events you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I more than visited. I graduated from DU and it has opened a lot of doors. Good education and a great school.