Courtyard Denver Cherry Creek
$234
$178
Kimpton
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $216/night.

Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
$171
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 06/01
$115
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
$174
$159
Hyatt.com
$279
The Crawford Hotel
$111
$100
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

Free cancellation until 05/31
$179
$423
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewscourtyard by marriottmountain viewnice hotelfront desk staffbreakfast buffetbusiness tripconvenient locationpool and hot tubroom was largewould stay againexcellent stayeasy accessomeletdulobbystarbucksdowntown
Reviewed September 30, 2012

The sound insulation between adjoining rooms is so inadequate that I not only heard, but could follow word for word the conversation in the next room. And this was after asking to be moved to a quieter room--the second was worse! If you are given a room with a door between it and the adjacent one, just hope that one is unoccupied. People usually go to hotels for a place to sleep....pretty difficult with the noise level in inadequately insulated rooms.

Room Tip: Try to get a room that is not a potential suite, i.e., no door between it and the next one.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
VStocking, General Manager at Courtyard Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to inform us of the issues with noise you experienced during your stay. I do hope that you accept my sincere apologies for our staff not taking the appropriate measures to ensure your comfort even after requesting a quiet room.

I will be taking the necessary steps to inform the appropriate departments of the problems raised. I will personally speak with our Front Desk staff, to which I can assure you will be taking the necessary action to ensure that guests who request quiet rooms are not blocked into rooms which are connecting. I can assure you that this incident is an isolated one, and I am sorry that we failed you on this occasion.

Please accept my sincere apologies for your disappointing experience. I am only sorry you did not receive our normally high standards of service. Should you return to Denver in the future, please contact me as I will personally oversee you reservation to ensure that your stay is flawless. Thank you again for your invaluable feedback which allows us to iron out the kinks for all of our guests. I sincerely hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Best wishes,

Courtyard by Marriott – Denver Cherry Creek

Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

This Courtyard is a bit unusual in that the have a full service restaurant and bar instead of the new Bistros, however it is really nice. The bartenders and wait staff have been very friendly and customer service oriented during my stay. The buffalo burger is a must order and the Reuben is very respectable too. When I first checked in, I was not pleased with my room overlooking the parking lot and Colorado Blvd., so the front desk staff moved me. Thanks! Room 1018 is perfect with a great view overlooking the Rockies. The 1118 and up floors would be even better, just make sure you are on a high floor and on the backside of the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to recognize our staff and review your stay with us! You're correct in that we're not a typical Courtyard as we're one of the only full-service Courtyards there are! We are happy to say while we'll be keeping our full-service restaurant, our hotel will be undergoing a renovation where we'll gain the Bistro motif in 2013. We're glad our staff were able to accommodate your view request as our view of the Rocky Mountains truly can't be beat! We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for several days hoping to walk around the famous Cherry Creek area. It is nowhere near the mall or walking neighborhood of shops and cafes. It is on a busy highway surrounded by Ihop and gas stations about 10 minute drive in lots of traffic to Cherry Creek proper. The hotel staff was friendly and the room was nice, especially since it had a small fridge. Room service food was awful.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Convenient off the highway and close to many of the schools. Comfortable and well run. The staff is friendly and efficient . Rooms are clean. Ample parking and free wi- fi when I was there. Nice pool ... a great hotel to stay at.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
VStocking, General Manager at Courtyard Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to review your stay with us! We're so glad you enjoyed our property and found it well-maintained and clean! We strive daily to ensure all of our guests have an excellent experience and I know our staff will appreciate your recognition of their efforts. We look forward to welcoming you back to our Courtyard in the future!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

This Courtyard is well located at Florida and Colorado Blvd in Denver. Hotel is older but refurbished. While our double queen was just a bit on the small side and the bathroom was small, location,location,location and a great staff made up for it. The property was very clean and well maintained. The staff was excellent as was the breakfast buffet.

Room Tip: Try to get a 7th floor or higher on the west side away from Colorado Blvd...with a view of the mountains.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! I'm glad you enjoyed our location, convenient to I-25 and the Cherry Creek Shopping District, as well as our well-trained staff and hot breakfast buffet. We hope to welcome you back to our Courtyard in the near future.