“The Inn at Cherry Creek creates a pleasant stay with their excellent effort in customer service and attention to details”

Inn at Cherry Creek
Ranked #87 of 157 Hotels in Denver
Rogers, Minnesota
Reviewed July 11, 2010

We rented two rooms at the Inn at Cherry Creek for one night in June 2010. We were very pleased with each room and an excellent night of sleep. It was quiet, the bed was comfortable, and there was a very delicious homemade cookie in the room for a snack! We had a nice breakfast the following morning included in our room rate. I was there because I wanted the convenience in walking to Saks Galleries where I went to an opening reception for an art show I was in. It's location is great for shopping and enjoying the area of Cherry Creek. I found the staff extremely friendly, efficient and helpful with whatever questions we had.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed July 6, 2010

My mom booked this room for us, as she had an art show in walking distance from this place. This was my first stay here and I loved it. My fiancé was in love with the beds as they were so comfortable. They had nice little touches and amenities everywhere. The coolest experience was, I mentioned I liked this painting they had hung out back. The manager was so nice that on my birthday, he gave it to me. He also came out when we having breakfast to see how our stay was and if there was anything else we could do. Two thumbs up David (that's the manager)!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank johndfalkjfsad
Boston, MA
Reviewed May 31, 2010

The Inn at Cherry Creek is a fairly small, newly constructed inn located in the heart of the Cherry Creek shopping district. I had a "terrace king" room with a large 4th-floor terrace with a table (with umbrella) and four lounge chairs. The room itself was on the small side and somewhat unusual in its layout -- the sink and a long granite counter with storage underneath (for clothing, etc.) were alongside the room, and the bathroom contained just a shower and toilet (and was very small). At night, the room was very quiet; I heard no noise from neighboring rooms or the street below. There is a small restaurant onsite that served a nice breakfast at reasonable prices. Overall, I'd recommend this inn to anyone who wants to be in the Cherry Creek neighborhood; and in the warmer months, a terrace room would be wonderful for those traveling with children or anyone looking for a quiet place to relax.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
Lethbridge
Reviewed April 29, 2010

There was nothing really significant that stood out about this hotel, except for the complimentary cookies in my room which appeared to be home-made and were warm when I arrived. Other than that the beds were a bit small and the room was comfortable enough but nothing spectacular. The hotel is in a convenient location for shopping, restaurants, etc. There is a starbucks less than a block away and the Cherry Creek Shopping Centre is probably two blocks away.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
NY, NY
Reviewed March 11, 2010

the hotel was centrally located to where we were working which is one of the main reasons why we selected to stay here. What we encountered was a quaint boutique hotel in a great location with a wonderful staff. Our rooms were all different but lovely and everyone felt safe and at home. We were a large group of 14 and the staff was all very prepared to make our stay comfortable. I would high recommend this hotel to anyone going to the Cherry Creek area.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
Breckenridge
Reviewed February 6, 2010

More than two months ago, I complained about the noisy maid service early in the morning, etc., etc., without the benefit of a response. I asked to be removed from their list, and two months later? After several requests? They keep emailing me. HERE'S A LIST OF MY COMPLAINTS, THAT I EMAILED THEM, WITHOUT A RESPONSE:

This is the WORST stay we've ever experienced and will NEVER stay at your hotel again.

We are very seriously considering writing feedback all over the Internet to warn others!!!!!!!

Noisy maid service wakes you up first thing in the morning!!! Won't shut up!!!!! Yelling down the hall about guest in number 315 and 402 and laughing (horrible laugh) and yelling back and forth rather than actually speaking softly next to each other in order LET OTHER PEOPLE SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!

We went to your place thinking it was INTIMATE, and QUIET, and DESPITE requesting a QUIET ROOM, it was the noisiest room we've ever stayed in.

We can't tell you what a mistake it was not to stay down the street at the Marriott, where we usually stay. We paid your highest rate only to be DISTURBED over and over again.

My husband had surgery and had to stay overnight to see the doctor the next morning, and all I can say is we thought you would be a good choice but were SEVERELY DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!

We had to take up two parking spots in order to safeguard our $175,000 car... and shrieked every time we went in and out of your parking lot!!!! Scared the hell out of me!!!!! What a mistake!!!!

Never, never again... and if I do not get some sort of response, I plan on leaving NEGATIVE FEEDBACK all over the Internet.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Denver hotels

Maryland
Reviewed December 16, 2009

Rude and incompetent staff; check your bill carefully for unexpected charges.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
2 Thank SATravellerMaryland
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denver
Cherry Creek
HALCYON, a hotel in Cherry Creek
Cherry Creek
JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek

Been to Inn at Cherry Creek? Share your experiences!