“highly recommend this hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Inn at Cherry Creek
Ranked #84 of 154 Hotels in Denver
NY, NY
“highly recommend this hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2010

the hotel was centrally located to where we were working which is one of the main reasons why we selected to stay here. What we encountered was a quaint boutique hotel in a great location with a wonderful staff. Our rooms were all different but lovely and everyone felt safe and at home. We were a large group of 14 and the staff was all very prepared to make our stay comfortable. I would high recommend this hotel to anyone going to the Cherry Creek area.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Breckenridge
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2010

More than two months ago, I complained about the noisy maid service early in the morning, etc., etc., without the benefit of a response. I asked to be removed from their list, and two months later? After several requests? They keep emailing me. HERE'S A LIST OF MY COMPLAINTS, THAT I EMAILED THEM, WITHOUT A RESPONSE:

This is the WORST stay we've ever experienced and will NEVER stay at your hotel again.

We are very seriously considering writing feedback all over the Internet to warn others!!!!!!!

Noisy maid service wakes you up first thing in the morning!!! Won't shut up!!!!! Yelling down the hall about guest in number 315 and 402 and laughing (horrible laugh) and yelling back and forth rather than actually speaking softly next to each other in order LET OTHER PEOPLE SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!

We went to your place thinking it was INTIMATE, and QUIET, and DESPITE requesting a QUIET ROOM, it was the noisiest room we've ever stayed in.

We can't tell you what a mistake it was not to stay down the street at the Marriott, where we usually stay. We paid your highest rate only to be DISTURBED over and over again.

My husband had surgery and had to stay overnight to see the doctor the next morning, and all I can say is we thought you would be a good choice but were SEVERELY DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!

We had to take up two parking spots in order to safeguard our $175,000 car... and shrieked every time we went in and out of your parking lot!!!! Scared the hell out of me!!!!! What a mistake!!!!

Never, never again... and if I do not get some sort of response, I plan on leaving NEGATIVE FEEDBACK all over the Internet.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Travelers are raving about these Denver hotels

Maryland
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2009

Rude and incompetent staff; check your bill carefully for unexpected charges.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
2 Thank SATravellerMaryland
Gaylord, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2009

Nice little hotel, wonderful location. Didn't know until I checked in that parking is $10.00 a day. Missed that somewhere. We stayed in the lowest price room so I'm sure the other rooms were better, from reading other reviews.
Our room was very tiny as was the bathroom. No room to put a second suitcase anywhere. Would only stay in this type of room again if I was by myself or for just one night. The sliding glass door to look outside was nice and we could see the downtown skyline. The bedding was wonderful!!!!.
They have a small honor bar and the bottle of water was half gone so someone before us drank half and it was left. Also the two bags of chips were dated May and August and we were there in October. They should just do away with that. Small things, maybe but because of this we wondered about everything else .
I know for Cherry Creek the price of this room was very reasonable but I think we would go elsewhere next time or pay for the Deluxe Room.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
All American
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2009

The Inn at Cherry Creek is a quaint boutique hotel which reminded me a lot of the places I've stayed at in Europe. An intimate location, with a friendly and accommodating staff, that give this hotel a welcoming personality. Their restaurant is small, quiet and serves great food. It was nice to stay at a small place for a change. It made my experience feel like I was at home. Anybody looking to for a change from the big hotels, check this place out.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
Mentor, OH
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2009

This is a very pretty hotel. But it lacks the services I was expecting given the location and the price. I had reserved a King room and we got a bed that I don't think was even Queen size. Our room was in the back of the building on the third floor. This overlooks the parking lot and the buildings on the next street. This is behind the Cherry Cricket bar which has an outdoor patio. It gets very noisy at night. There is no bell captain service so you take your luggage to your room. Parking is in the garage adjacent to the building, but they don't make it clear when you make the reservations of where to go. You don't need a permit for the garage, but you don't know that until you check-in and parking on the street can be a hassle. The printer on the computer in the lobby was broken.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2009

I enjoyed our stay at the Inn. I loved the outdoor patio with table and chairs. I am always looking for fresh air and the ability to sit outside when I go to hotels. The restaurant was great . The food fresh and the variety enjoyable.

• Stayed August 2008, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denver
Cherry Creek
HALCYON, a hotel in Cherry Creek
Cherry Creek
JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek

Been to Inn at Cherry Creek? Share your experiences!