Inn at Cherry Creek
Kimpton
$179
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
$171
$111
$104
  • Breakfast included
$115
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
$174
$100
$179
$423
  • Pool
All reviewsboutique hotelclayton streetgreat locationwalkable neighborhoodarts festivalon site parkingthe general managershopping and diningwithin easy walking distanceenjoyed my staybusiness travelera great place to stayfireplaceonsitecurtainstub
Reviewed September 23, 2013

My wife & I stayed at the Inn at Cherry Creek in Denver for a three day stay -- a business trip. Great location -- not too far from downtown, the Cherry Creek shopping area & the creek for walking/running. Excellent service in the hotel & attached restaurant (breakfast each day). Other nice restaurants & bars within walking distance.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 17, 2013

The room is clean but small. The bed was terrible, lumpy and had no support. The location is right in Cherry Creek and very convenient. We requested a box of tissues which took 1 hour and 2 calls to receive.We put in a wake up call for 3:30 AM for a 6:20 plane. We reminded the desk several times including right before we went to bed. Fortunately, I woke up at 3:35. When I called and told them, they said "oops, sorry." I think that is unacceptable and speaks volumes about the property.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2013

This was probably the worst experience with an alleged relatively expensive 'boutique' hotel ever. We were sucked in by some of the comments left by previous critics plus the location was close to where we wanted to be. We were in for a surprise. Starting with the garage - I was lucky to make it in and out of there without an accident. It was made for Mini Coopers, everyone else, park outside somewhere or you risk vehicle damage. The staff seemed uninterested in us, both the evening person and the early morning attendant. Too busy on the computer I guess. The hallways and room were just plain dirty. I could not believe that the hall rugs were in that condition - gross! The bathroom tile was so old, the glaze had worn off! The furniture was nicked and scratched. The TV was non-HD and gave us very poor reception. We were so concerned about the obvious lack of cleanliness and care, we didn't even make coffee the next morning in the room. Were the cups clean? We didn't want to take the chance. The sheets were paper thin and were long overdue for replacement. There was not even a soap dish in the shower area. There was a lack of electrical outlets to recharge our gear I had to unplug a light fixture. When I tried to call in for a morning wake-up, the phones did not work nor did the front desk answer when I buzzed there. I even tried to call out on my cell to the front desk to get the staff and no one answered. As I was going to have a medical procedure the following morning, we asked for a late checkout but were, in my opinion, rudely rejected - No you must be out by 11 AM, no late checkout for you! - sort of like the response the Soup Nazi from the Seinfeld TV show would give you. I have never experienced a staff like that who did not understand that they were in the hospitality business. We left as soon as possible the next morning and checked in the the JW Marriot down the street which by the way in fantastic and about the same price. In retrospect, we should have not accepted our room initially but were tired from travel and just wanted to rest - big mistake. Sadly, while well located, the Inn at Cherry Creek should be avoided - the whole place is shabby; in great need of staff training; clean sheets; a phone system that works, etc, etc. I could rant on some more but I doubt the staff we met would care very much.

Room Tip: Go the J.W Marriott down the street.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank barry k
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The Inn is in the heart of Cherry Creek, you can walk anywhere you need to go. The staff is friendly and the rooms are clean. We had a corner room and the balcony was huge! The lobby is small, but cozy and the infused water was a nice touch. My only wish was for a hair dryer in the bathroom.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We stayed here during the Art Festival last weekend. Because the streets were blocked for the festival, we couldn't get to the hotel. We called Tony, the Manager, and he literally walked 2 blocks to escort us through the crowds on the closed streets so we could park in the hotel's garage. He was incredibly helpful and always in a great mood.
Our stay was great on all counts and I highly recommend this Inn.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family