“Modern boutique hotel in the best location”

Inn at Cherry Creek
Ranked #86 of 156 Hotels in Denver
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Modern boutique hotel in the best location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

Wow, I am so glad my fiancé found this place! We like visiting the Cherry Creek North area and he surprised me with special activities over an October weekend culminating into a delightful stay at this boutique hotel.

The entrance is rather humble and unassuming, even with the clear sign hanging over the sidewalk. I noted that it is centrally located to all that Cherry Creek North has to offer. Even the Mall is only 2 blocks away. We knew we were in great hands when Whitney warmly welcomed us and checked us in. She was a great example of the rest of the staff as everyone was just so nice, professional, and easy to talk to. We needed a cab and she arranged for one that picked us up at the promised time. These folks are very well trained in hospitality and customer service!

The lobby itself is super cute and comfortable. A small fireplace sat in one corner by the entrance, while refreshing cucumber water was offered on an end table. On the other side of the front door was the entrance to the attached restaurant. The slow elevators behind the front desk took us to the rooms and/or the parking garage, which is available for use for hotel and/or restaurant customers at $10/night.

We were upgraded to a King Terrace which came with a sweet patio looking over the area. The patio had outdoor table, chairs, and umbrella. As a corner room with large bright windows on both walls, I can imagine this would be a premium place to be during the Arts Festival.

The room itself was lovely, fresh, and modern yet comfortable at the same time with plenty of space to move about. Two delicious cookies, Two Leaves & A Bud tea, and quality toiletries awaited us on the granite countertop, while bright white linens on the luxurious bed anchored the high-ceilinged room. Water pressure was excellent in the shower, though the curtains aren't quite long enough in the shower so there was quite a bit of splashing. No tub, but I didn't even notice its absence. Tons of drawer space to store clothing, and a small flatscreen TV faced the bed from a desk. WiFi was available with the code.

Either there was no one else staying at the hotel, or the rooms were soundproofed - we didn't hear anything from our corner room, even from outside. In the hallway we could hear the thumping of party music from two floors below, but somehow none of it reached our room once the door was closed.

The only drawback is the underground parking garage. It is super tight width-wise, so if you can avoid driving your Escalade, Tundra, Pilot, H2, etc, I seriously recommend you take a smaller vehicle or something with a smaller turning radius.

Great little local hotel in an awesome location - I just wished we had more time to stay another night! Highly recommended!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

It's a great place, and although a bit of a hidden gem they handled an event i did there beautifully. It's hard for me to rate value as I stay here when I can get a deal on Hotels.com. I'd say if its in your price range and you want to be in Cherry Creek check it out. And check out Canvas and Cocktails next door. Very fun!

• Stayed January 2013
Billings, Montana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

For those of you who enjoy charming smaller hotels with a chic modern atmosphere, the Inn at Cherry Creek is a perfect destination. The hotel is located in the chic Cherry Hills shopping area which is home to top of the stores including Nordstroms, Neiman Marcus, Marc Jacobs, Ralph Lauren, and Crate & Barrel just to name a few. In addition, there are more than enough great restaurants within walking distance to keep you coming back. The hotel rooms are nicely decorated and several of them offer balconies with views of the area. The hotel hosts a small and cozy bar and dining room which has execelent food and service. If you are looking for a chic cozy neighborhood hotel, The Inn at Cherry Creek is a good choice.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Denver
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

Had a good stay, but a terrible time after the stay dealing with the hotel and trying to get $500 worth of charges corrected on my card. I will never return to this hotel or allow anyone I know to stay here due to the terrible experience I had afterwards dealing with them.

Not only was I hung up on by the front desk agent, but every time I requested to speak to a manager I was sent to a line that was never answered so would have to hang up and call back again. Never once did a manager take the call or reach out to me. They finally told me that everything was good, but to make sure I set an alarm on my phone to make sure the charges were reversed and when I checked, they weren't. I called back in and asked them to look into it and they told me that the docs I sent over didn't open so nothing could be processed. Never did anyone call me to tell me it didn't work, the only reason I knew was because I set an alarm to check. Still a manager would not speak with me or take the call. I was told they were looking into it still but again have to set an alarm on my phone to make sure that they follow through and get the $500 charges off my card that should never have been there.

I understand there are hotel policies regarding credit cards and authorizations but they way the situation was handled is a joke. The PDFs they requested me to send could not be attached to an email because their email client did not allow files that large. Still, even though that is an issue on their end, when I suggested that I just send it to another email address, outside of their hotel email that had a larger storage capability, they acted like that was not an option, even though it probably would have solved the problem. Instead, I am still going around in circles with them trying to get the charges fixed and still have not heard from a manager at all.

Extremely frustrated and disappointed. There are a ton of great places to stay in Denver that won't make you chase your tail like this, stay anywhere else.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank CarolineM279

Travelers are raving about these Denver hotels

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

Amazing hotel!! Very clean and up to date rooms. The location of this hotel is right in the middle of Cherry Creek shopping district. Great little restaurant/bar inside with great drinks and very good food. I will definitely be back!!!

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank Tope23
Bellevue, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

My husband and I stayed here in August before starting a strenuous backpacking trip in the Rockies. We were exhausted upon arrival after working and packing all week before and then flying in from Seattle. The Inn at Cherry Creek was perfect! The room was lovely, overlooking the patio below. The bed was really comfortable and the pillows fantastic! Seriously, I've had a sore neck and I awoke at the Inn at Cherry Creek with No pain! The toiletries are from "Philosophy" , and wonderful. Because we arrived late in the evening, the fron desk and chef arranged for us to have dinner in our room--which may seem like "no big deal", but they went beyond normal room service--and the food was delicious. The front desk was very helpful our entire stay.
The regular parking garage beneath the hotel is VERY cramped. We had a small SUV, becaule we were heading to the mountains. It was treacherous parking below. However, the front desk provided a great parking space for us on the ground level, easily reached from the alley behind. It worked out fine.
The hotel location is great--easy walking to restaurants, galleries,boutiques, and the mall. Easy connection, by car, to major roadways and freeways.
I would recommend this hotel to anybody, and am looking forward to staying there again, my next trip to Denver.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Atlanta, GA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Here last night. Small boutique hotel. Decent sized room but nicely appointed. The front desk staff person was very helpful and pleasant to deal with. Good location in Cherry Creek area. I hosted a dinner at Elway's which was an easy walk from the hotel. Room did not have much of a view I was overlooking an alleyway. I heard the trash pick up at 4 AM too. This is a nice alternative to the larger hotels.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denver
Cherry Creek
HALCYON, a hotel in Cherry Creek
Cherry Creek
JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek

Been to Inn at Cherry Creek? Share your experiences!