“Best Value and Customer Service for your money in Denver”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Airport
Ranked #53 of 156 Hotels in Denver
Charleston, South Carolina
“Best Value and Customer Service for your money in Denver”
Reviewed November 5, 2009

Absolutely the best value for the money if traveling through Denver International Airport. Conveniently located with the airport shuttle available. The staff at this hotel is amazing. Customer service is outstanding. Everyone we dealt with was friendly, helpful and made us feel very comfortable. We were amazed at how accomodating everyone was from the shuttle driver, the front desk, housekeeping, the breakfast lady (great hot breakfast) to the manager. This was not our first stay at this hotel and it will definitely not be our last. We feel very much "at home" there because of the staff. I highly recommend this hotel. The cookies at the front desk are good too!!!!!!!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
Bothell, Wa
Reviewed November 5, 2009

I went to Denver for a conference. I ended up in the hospital with H1N1, asthma, and chest pains for 3 days. I stayed here the night before I flew home. They were so sweet to me. They seemed eager to help. The place is nice. The breakfast is a plus-a proper buffett. The location in good.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank normana53
Las Vegas, NV
Reviewed October 31, 2009

We arrived at this property on Halloween and upon checking in, they had a bag of treats for the guests - nice touch. We also loved the room and the beds. Quiet, though near airport. Good restaurants in close proximity. ADA shower is the first one that we have found that truly accomodates wheelchair and has adequate toilet rails. Lobby is very quaint and the free breakfast area is like a restaurant. Only recommendation would be to place more distinct directions from the interstates to this property on their website - kind of vague, but we found with our GPS (but not everybody has those).

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
Arizona
Reviewed October 30, 2009

As a sales rep who is on the road most of the year, I 'm choosey when it comes to hotels. I always choose to stay here when I'm in the Denver area. It's beautiful, located perfectly for ease of getting around the area, and has a wonderful staff - from the front desk to the housekeepers, to the breakfast managers, everybody is always friendly and helpful. The rooms are set up for office work, they are extremely quiet, clean and comfortable. Very good free breakfast, chili at night...always great hot drinks and cookies on hand. This hotel is just plain terrific. Thanks and see you again next time!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank RulaArizona
Colorado
Reviewed October 28, 2009

I'm so glad I convinced my wife to spend a night at the Country Inn. We live in Colorado Springs which is about 1 1/2 hr drive from Denver International Airport unless you hit the Denver area at rush hour times. We had a very early flight scheduled and we certainly didn't want to risk getting caught in traffic and miss our honeymoon in Honolulu, so we drove up the afternoon before, got our room, walked to Unos for pizza, and had a swim and soaked in the hot tub before going to sleep.

The next morning we ate the complimentary breakfast and boarded our shuttle bus on time and we were on our way. We had a wonderful honeymoon and when we returned we called the hotel and they sent a shuttle bus to bring us back to the hotel. We had requested the park and stay at no additional cost and it worked out very well for us. The staff was extremely pleasant and helpful.

Kudos for Country Inn & Suites by Carlson - We'll be back!!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed October 22, 2009

My stay with Country Inn & Suites, DIA started with a call as I walked off the plane with my carry-on luggage. The shuttle was on its way for another client. After the 10-15 minute ride, I arrived at the hotel. The staff was friendly and answered my questions. My room was clean and amazingly quiet!!! I never hear another soul when I was in the room. I walked to dinner alone -- lots of resturants in walking distance and several had gluten free menus!! Breakfast selections were good and healthy food. I attended training there and was impressed with the facility. Then night before my flight, I booked my shuttle and the staff was waiting for me as I flew out of my class. Thanks for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank Elaine G
Regina
Reviewed October 19, 2009

We stayed at the hotel for 3 nights last week and had a great stay. The hotel was great, the beds were very comfortable, the room was very quiet and clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The airport shuttle was very quick and they dropped us off to pick up our rental car on the second day. They have a internet room with three computers that the guests can use for free, a huge buffet breakfast, washing machines and dryers and a pool. The hotel is located next door to a number of restaurants.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denver
Homewood Suites Denver International Airport
Hampton Inn Denver - International Airport
TownePlace Suites Denver Airport at Gateway Park
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver/Airport-Gateway Park
Hyatt Place Denver Airport
Residence Inn Denver Airport

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Airport

Property: Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Airport
Address: 4343 Airport Way, Denver, CO 80239-5796
Location: United States > Colorado > Denver
#23 Romantic Hotel in Denver
#27 Business Hotel in Denver
#28 Family Hotel in Denver
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Airport 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Carlson, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Airport Hotel Denver